BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

I read on the Brickset newspost that they'll have printed bricks. No stickers. That will increase their collect-ability and future value.

I wonder though at the print before the feet. The left print is the Brickheadz Logo which is also visible on the box. But they all have a 1 on the right. I'd think that should be the number of the Brickheadz figure, which is shown on the box on the front, lower right ? That remains to be seen when they are officially released and people bought them and built them...

17 minutes ago, Haay said:

I read on the Brickset newspost that they'll have printed bricks. No stickers. That will increase their collect-ability and future value.

I wonder though at the print before the feet. The left print is the Brickheadz Logo which is also visible on the box. But they all have a 1 on the right. I'd think that should be the number of the Brickheadz figure, which is shown on the box on the front, lower right ? That remains to be seen when they are officially released and people bought them and built them...

I saw they all had the #1 as well. Couldn't decide if that represented series 1, or if they should each have the # that matches their box #?

5 hours ago, Haay said:

Seems pretty obvious that they are indicating "gotta catch em all" collectablity and that is just a mistake. 

On 1/24/2017 at 3:48 PM, Ed Mack said:

The first series or version of a collectible theme usually performs well.  Look at the CMFs and Mixels.  That being said, they are awesome IMO.

The first series is the SDCC lineup, a.k.a. series 0. If this becomes a success, those will worth gold.

• Like 1

Price is $9.99 USD

LEGO® BrickHeadz

US $9.99 – CA $12.99 – DE 9.99€ – UK £9.99 – DK 100.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

New for 2017, LEGO® BrickHeadz sets feature fun and stylized versions of iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, reimagined in colorful brick form using LEGO System bricks with distinct details for a humorous twist. Each figure also comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate with LEGO BrickHeadz icon and series number. LEGO BrickHeadz sets brings you a brand new way to collect, build and display.

• Each LEGO® BrickHeadz figure comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
  • Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics
  • Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz figures to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
  • Each figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
  • Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.

41585_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41586_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41587_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41588_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41590_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41589_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41591_Image02-150x150.png?x86640
41592_Image02-150x150.png?x86640

41585 Batman™

Buildable Batman™ LEGO® BrickHeadz figure features colorful and authentic detailing, including his Batsuit with icon and utility belt decoration, glow-in-the-dark BrickHeadz eyes and a Batarang.

41586 Batgirl™

Build Batgirl™ in the new LEGO® BrickHeadz set, with Batgirl icon, uniquely decorated eyes, yellow Batarang, plus a display baseplate.

41587 Robin™

Buildable Robin™ LEGO® BrickHeadz figure features colorful and authentic detailing, BrickHeadz eyes and iconic outfit with icon, plus a display baseplate.

41588 The Joker™

Build The Joker™ in this LEGO® BrickHeadz set and laugh in the face of danger with his buildable green hair, white face and outfit from THE LEGO BATMAN™ MOVIE, plus a display baseplate.

41589 Captain America

Build Captain America in this LEGO® BrickHeadz set with iconic outfit and headgear, detachable shield, BrickHeadz eyes and a display baseplate.

41590 Iron Man

Build Iron Man in this LEGO® BrickHeadz set, featuring his iconic red and yellow suit of armor, BrickHeadz eyes and a display baseplate.

41591 Black Widow

Buildable Black Widow LEGO® BrickHeadz figure features authentic detailing, BrickHeadz eyes, buildable hair and two detachable batons, plus a display baseplate.

41592 The Hulk

This larger-than-life Hulk BrickHeadz figure is fun to build using colorful LEGO System bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including buildable fists and hair, plus decorated muscles and a buildable baseplate.

Edited by lazuli16
  • Like 1