BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

1 hour ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

So from what I’m seeing and hearing the brickheadz truck is parked out in public and letting anyone without a ticket buy these so that they can unload everything. So we’ll see a steady stream of these on eBay I guess. Apparently there are 5,000 of these

The truck is parked within the limits of the show so you have to have a badge to get to the area where it is, even though it's outside. Unless they moved the truck, but I doubt it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

I’d still love to know how dealers get cases like that, especially from Lego.

8 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Friends on the inside. Used to happen with SDCC until LEGO and SDCC cracked down on it.

Always a few connected people with some good company connections.  They've usually paid there dues bailing out some products that needed moving and that is their bonus.  

• Like 1

Might as well update the earlier list based on the photos above and the earlier Justice League leaked images which match up with the official images released by Lego.

The list as it currently stands:

Pre-numbered release: Superman (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Wonder Woman (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Batman (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: The Joker (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Iron Man (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Captain America (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Black Panther (2016 SDCC)
     Pre-numbered release: Doctor Strange (2016 SDCC)

1. Batman (TLBM)
  2. Batgirl (TLBM)
  3. Robin (TLBM)
  4. The Joker (TLBM)
  5. Captain America (Avengers)
  6. Iron Man (Avengers)
  7. Black Widow (Avengers)
  8. The Hulk (Avengers)
  9. Captain Jack Sparrow (PotC)
  10. Captain Armando Salazar (PotC)
  11. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  12. Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
  13. Supergirl (2017 SDCC)
  14. Martian Manhunter (2017 SDCC)
  15. Spider-Man (2017 SDCC)
  16. Venom (2017 SDCC)
  17. Lloyd (TLNM)
  18. Master Wu (TLNM)
  19. Finn
  20. Captain Phasma
  21. The Flash (Justice League January 2018)
  22. Wonder Woman (Justice League January 2018)
  23. Aquaman (Justice League January 2018)
  24. Cyborg (Justice League January 2018)
  25. Rey (Star Wars January 2018)
  26. Kylo Ren (Star Wars January 2018)
  27. Boba Fett (2017 NYCC)
  28. Han Solo in Carbonite (2017 NYCC)
  29. ???
  30. ???
  31. ???
  32. ???
  33. ???
  34. ???
  35. ??? (Avengers April 2018)
  36. ??? (Avengers April 2018)
  37. ??? (Avengers April 2018)
  38. ??? (Avengers April 2018)
  39. ??? (Star Wars April 2018)
  40. ??? (Star Wars April 2018)

I still wonder why the NYCC editions were numbered 27 and 28, when Series 2 appears to start with #21.

• Like 1

So from what I’m seeing and hearing the brickheadz truck is parked out in public and letting anyone without a ticket buy these so that they can unload everything. So we’ll see a steady stream of these on eBay I guess. Apparently there are 5,000 of these

I always check listings (to see the numbers) you would be correct at 5,000. The floor is mid 90s. I wouldn't wait much longer. Once the bulk of these are off eBay the price will start to float up. 5,000 is fairly high and all the other exclusives are have been 1,500. These will still do well because they are arguably the best released/iconic character.

• 3 weeks later...

I convinced myself today to buy one figure to build and let myself see, if I find this appealing or not. I chose Captain America. So my few cents:

1) Package is nice. I like the size of the box, visuals on it and shiny material.

2) It is quite fair price for money. The build is quick but somehow appealing and it gives something extra to the collecting value and some personal relation to that small ugly man.

3) Despite the design being quite ugly (I find it even worse than SW action figures), with some time I find the brickheadz strangely cute. I am still not convinced whether this will make a hit or not, as the visual is really on the edge between strangely nice and terrible.

4) It convinced me to collect those which interests me and are commonly available. I am SW and comics fan.

5) I will probably buy these somewhere discounted by 20% for investing. I am not going to hoard these, but I can see a potential of complete sets of 4 (Batman, Avengers, Disney).

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to place this so I'll put it here. 41489 has been available from Target for a couple days now. My order has shipped already.

LEGO® 41489 BrickHeadz Limited Edition Star Wars™ Rey™ and Kylo Ren™ Collector's Pack

https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-brickheadz-limited-edition-star-wars-153-rey-153-and-kylo-ren-153-collector-s-pack/-/A-52946294

Edited by KvHulk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Not sure where to place this so I'll put it here. 41489 has been available from Target for a couple days now. My order has shipped already.

LEGO00ae.png 41489 BrickHeadz Limited Edition Star Wars2122.png Rey2122.png and Kylo Ren2122.png Collector's Pack

https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-brickheadz-limited-edition-star-wars-153-rey-153-and-kylo-ren-153-collector-s-pack/-/A-52946294

Looks like its available, but only with a REDCard.

1 hour ago, Villager Chris said:

Are these going to retire anytime soon?  Most were Backorder a couple of weeks ago but now widely available. 

I'm sure that Captain Armando and Black Widow have had the retiring soon tag since mid-summer. 

Who is going to order them from SAH at full RRP plus postage when they can now be found everywhere? These are candidates for the post Xmas sale.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wotguvnotmeguv said:

Any word on 41489, or either of the two models contains within, getting a UK release?

Rey and Kylo are due out 1/1/2018 as series 2 singles.  41489 looks to be one and done in the USA with never being available from S_@h.  They were not supposed to be out until 12/1 at Target (See pic, not mine) in the USA and looks like they are already gone. 

41489.jpg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Lego and target and low print runs don't go hand in hand.   Plus Merlin got them so that is usually a decent amount of stock too.  Then the wide release.   As usual flip while they are hot 

8 minutes ago, swatkills456 said:

See that's what I was thinking! Flip while hot! But idk now. 

Well if Merlin got them you better flip them fast if it isn't too late already.  There is a seller on ebay that will probably have 60 cases by sunset and selling them for $18.99 with a FREE POLY ;) 

Edited by Pseudoty