BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

Guest TabbyBoy
7 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

So anyone know what's up with the numbering going from 1-8 then skipping to 11 & 12 ?? 

In the UK we have 41593 (Jack Sparrow) and 41594 (Captain Armando Salazar) currently missing which should be 9 and 10? I could be that they'll be released when the new POTC ship is released?

7 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Oh.. new upvote/downvote buttons.

Bought 4 today, Joker, Batman, Belle, and Black Widow. Mostly cause I wanna rebuild some of my MOCs if you guys wanna take a peek! 

Very good MOC's, I think this theme is great for kids / collectors as they are so cheap and looking at your photos most characters look pretty cool in brickhead form.

Not sure about investment. Even if there is a "sleeper" set, i dont see any going for more than 2-2.5 x RRP once retired, once you account for fees your only talking about a couple of pounds in profit. These will be only good for the big volume sellers, too much work for minimal profit imo, I'll pass. There is potential for a qf, but as always there is a very limited window to cash in on.

Was hoping they would of sold a little better to start for us.  They have picked up now that they are wide release but price point is great.

If they can hold up to what seasonal sets do and stay LEGO exclusive then they might be good for a bit.  Course nowadays that is a big if. 

Side note they were pretty abundant for the first shipment but if truly LEGO only that kind of makes sense.  Bout 11-15 cases of each per store from what I've seen.

Edited by ravenb99

Was hoping they would of sold a little better to start for us.  They have picked up now that they are wide release but price point is great.
If they can hold up to what seasonal sets do and stay LEGO exclusive then they might be good for a bit.  Course nowadays that is a big if. 
Side note they were pretty abundant for the first shipment but if truly LEGO only that kind of makes sense.  Bout 11-15 cases of each per store from what I've seen.

Hmmm, so I guess stock up later? Are they 6 per case?

28 minutes ago, jaylay said:

Belle & Beast might be worth an early few month flip with movie.  Something extra to drive that pair.  Think if they come out the week before Batman movie they would of hit a bump for that set as a lot of other small movie stuff sold well this weekend.  

yes 6 per case

Edited by ravenb99

Isn't that the back of the box anyway?

Any news on Doctor Strange & Black Panther? Really hoping they weren't SDCC exclusives; the wording seems rather vague so I can't tell.

Yes but if you open it fully they never sit 100% and ruins the box if you ask me. I plan on collecting them all. Them being numbered is why (nice move lego) hopefully another way of opening them...I only have the SDCC ones so I don't know if you can open it another way.

I think that's why the SDCC sets have doubled in price in only a few weeks. People wanted to see and make sure they were different before pulling the trigger. After seeing ironman/CA I pulled the trigger and bought them. Wording was a bit confusing but I don't think they will be 100% the same when they release dr strange and black panther it will look different.
  • Like 1

Communism...limits?

Back to topic, i just got one of each in LEGO store...looks like kind of slow seller but may be i am wrong...let me try it out and i will tell you in a week...i was correct about dimensions... aka demissions.

I think brickheadz will do well too...ppl just dont know about it yet. I hope it will be more figures later...nope i am sure will be more...!!!

Btw love B&B...#11,12

In Lego store they have build a huge pile of Brick Headz but I haven't noticed any special interest with this (even you can create VIP card at store to get this immediately). assuming kids just love minifigs and their versatility. This one is addressed more for adult audience so you can place it next to you computer screen or find nice place for it on the shelf rather than kids.

Just wanted to know to all UK or London mainly based folks that there is no VIP policy at Leicester Square Lego Store, everyone can snag it hassle free.

Even though it's not that popular but the LEGO Batman based sets are literally vaporizing from the shelves, I haven't seen anything like this for a while.
I had to stay 25min outside without exaggerating because the waiting line was ridiculously huge!
comment_c5OMzpiZIph40GmnY8XGIMy3JkEIfYEo

14 hours ago, Shewie said:
Finished building mine. How cute and adorable is that!
I'm down for entire lineup.

You put the pupils wrong!

(Going by the box)

These are getting some uhhhh ohhhhs on Lego's FB. Overall comments are positive. I think these will be winners!

I'm glad they came out with these. Always wanted to collect pop but I would get in to late to start getting all the ones I wanted. Starting on the ground floor with these lol