71019 - Minifigures - The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Alpinemaps

41 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

After spending 20 minutes at Target feeling bags I finally found the one with the scarf. Had a weird conversation with an employee about what I was doing. He said some people bring in scales and weigh them to get the one they want.

They must not know about the sorting purse. (speaking of which, is that person still around, or did he/she/it leave after we tarred and feathered him/her/it?)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

They must not know about the sorting purse. (speaking of which, is that person still around, or did he/she/it leave after we tarred and feathered him/her/it?)

They are still around from time-to-time, but he's on mod control.  We have to be selective of what nonsense of his to allow through on the Canadian threads.

• Like 1

I eventually went to the local lego stores and bought almost one of each. I was hesitant as I didn't know about how well they will appreciate, but I really like the garmadon ones (especially the flash back and pj ones). I found a youtube video, a mother was teaching viewers how to feel the bags so buyers don't get to suffer from having unwanted doubles. Those tips were helpful, at least I didn't get doubles. It was really fun feeling the bags and very satisfied when i got all of them right. =D There were a father and a boy coming in when i was feeling the bags and I helped them landing the ninja lloyd as that's the only one the boy wanted it. I taught them how to feel the bags, and they ended up helping me in return to found the warlord garmadon. The staff seemed having fun watching how many I could figure out too. They even went to the stock room and put out more for me to feel so that I can get as many identical ones as I could. At the end, I have 5 minifigs left unfound in the inventory they had at the moment. I am gonna go back next month when they have new batches and will feel the bags again. =D

Note: I am new here, still figuring out how everything works on this site :)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, stackables said:

I don't want to pick up a complete set but I am too far into collecting the collectable minifigs that I can't stop.  I assume you can pick up a set for less than retail? Are these popular at all? 

They are pretty cheap on EBay.  I think I got mine for $60 and I added a $15 set to use the $15 off $75 coupon a few weeks back.

• Like 2