TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Use this. Have them scan it. ( screen will show 20%). Enter rewards number. Say u want to use your cc for extra 10% off, coupon will switch to 25%. ( won't show on screen)

pay withh CC, do partial, present gc. Thank cashier . 

image.jpg

I had a cool cashier, but he said this coupon didn't apply to Lego.

Just to reiterate a previous statement I made about my terrible TRU and how they dont' like customers to use coupons, I was denied using BA's coupon.  Claimed it had to be in hand to use where it clearly states using it from smartphone.  Customer in front of me had grabbed a baby seat from clearance section and the cashier also had them in waiting area because they didn't like the price that had shown up on screen.  I walked away with Smaug in his hands, screw those guys.

Just to reiterate a previous statement I made about my terrible TRU and how they dont' like customers to use coupons, I was denied using BA's coupon.  Claimed it had to be in hand to use where it clearly states using it from smartphone.  Customer in front of me had grabbed a baby seat from clearance section and the cashier also had them in waiting area because they didn't like the price that had shown up on screen.  I walked away with Smaug in his hands, screw those guys.

​I hear ya, my TRU is very similar nowadays.

​967367

This is good until 8/31 I think. 

​I have been told many times now from many different people my photography skills are weak.  Sorry, I still don't see it as a real artform.  The art of the coupon stack and the art of the QFLL, however, that I can admire.

IMG_20150611_155657305.jpg

IMG_20150611_155709203.jpg

For the 25% off  they scanned BA print screen. For the $5 off $25 I just told them the code. I got an antman if you want it. 

​Good for you. I only got the 25% off (BA print screen) and 10% off (TRUTH). The $5 off $25 required a manager override and manager said it can't be combined with the 25% off.

I guess its YMMV.

Fine print clearly states not valid with any other discount/promotion.  However it also states only 1 per customer and only original coupon accepted and must be forfeited at time of purchase.  So that means you have to give them  your phone.  It's all YMMV but I don't believe it requires an override, just a cashier that will do it.

Fine print clearly states not valid with any other discount/promotion.  However it also states only 1 per customer and only original coupon accepted and must be forfeited at time of purchase.  So that means you have to give them  your phone.  It's all YMMV but I don't believe it requires an override, just a cashier that will do it.

​Got it, thanks for the explanation.

I did not have the original coupon or a copy in my phone, just told them the code, so maybe that's why.

​to be fair it says it cannot be combined with other TOTAL transaction offers. the current codes in DD are not total transaction, but single item.

Edited by jerryherb

​Got it, thanks for the explanation.

I did not have the original coupon or a copy in my phone, just told them the code, so maybe that's why.

Got the $5 off $25 to work this time. I had it scanned off my phone. I figured out why It was not working earlier coz I was buying a 29.99 item. The 3 discounts (25%,10% and $5 off) should work for a 39.99 and up Lego.

Cashier scanned everything but the $5 off $25 didn't work with the 25%. The barcode worked, it just didn't stack.  How did others do it? I used the 25% first and the total amount was well more than $25. 

​it did not work for me and i tried two different ways at two different stores. perhaps my DD post should be moved here.

Cashier scanned everything but the $5 off $25 didn't work with the 25%. The barcode worked, it just didn't stack.  How did others do it? I used the 25% first and the total amount was well more than $25. 

​Didn't work for me either.  Display showed the $5 off $25, but the cashier said something about the system saying it wasn't able to apply to the item (full price set over $100).  Not a huge deal.

Edited by I am Niko