21310 - Old Fishing Store

I have no idea how much mass appeal this will have, but I admit I love the way this set looks.

Agreed. It's the first display must-have (for my city/modular themed layout) I've come across in a while. Blows the doors off the recent Creator Expert modulars, imho.

I see some upside as a potential gift for fishing fans (along with the traditional modular crowd), but definitely not the baked in fan base of the Saturn V or anything. Could prove to be a sleeper investment if it has the short-ish run most Ideas sets seem prone to...

Did anyone else order the Old Fishing Store During the sale Black Friday weekend ?  Mine is still showing an order status of Back Ordered. You could still order it after I placed my order that early morning. Just wondering if anyone else received  theirs after setting on back order.

2 minutes ago, Fleck said:

Did anyone else order the Old Fishing Store During the sale Black Friday weekend ?  Mine is still showing an order status of Back Ordered. You could still order it after I placed my order that early morning. Just wondering if anyone else received  theirs after setting on back order.

I did two orders. One shipped right away, other one is back ordered. They sent me a ship date 12/16

21310 Old Fishing Store V39
USD 104.99 1
USD 104.99

Backordered Will be shipped by 12/16/18.
  • Thanks 1