Ideas #018: 21310 - Old Fishing Store

Shewie

21310 Old FIshing Store UPC: 673419278881

Toys R Us

Target
-204-00-0156

Walmart

For your viewing pleasure.  Been calling stores for the past week, no one yet is slated to have stock here, tho Barnes and Noble was willing to take a pre order over the phone.  The stock situation with the Saturn V ideas set was different by this time, stores already had on hand stock.

Edited by Klownicle

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Val-E said:

Already selling for 200 euros plus on Ebay thanks to the designer´s Lego Shop set signing tour this week and next. I hope he asked for a commission on resales.

I thought it was eBay's and PayPal's privilege to get commission on resales?

Edited by TabbyBoy

On 8/25/2017 at 4:43 PM, Klownicle said:

21310 Old FIshing Store UPC: 673419278881

Toys R Us

Target
-204-00-0156

Walmart

For your viewing pleasure.  Been calling stores for the past week, no one yet is slated to have stock here, tho Barnes and Noble was willing to take a pre order over the phone.  The stock situation with the Saturn V ideas set was different by this time, stores already had on hand stock.

thanks for this

TRU has these, have 9/1 street date and in my local stores hold bay with the SW lego

2 hours ago, Klownicle said:

No where locally has this in stock within 150miles as expected.  Toys R Us and Barnes had the Saturn V on release, likewise with the Caterham and Wall-e.  What gives Lego!

Well there were about 20 of them stacked high on center Lego store display this morning ?.  I expect they had more in the back too.  Maybe they hoarded them all.  Awesome set and at this price for 2000 pieces pretty good deal.