Seasonal Sets 2017

Lordoflego

Guest TabbyBoy
24 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

More sand green elements can't go wrong with that. The car is nice but for only a 902 piece set wish they would have used those parts to make the station larger. 

Not watermaked or confidential but Mods please take down if not allowed 

IMG_5370.JPG

It looks great and just as well that I didn't sell my 10254 Winter Holiday Train as this will complement it perfectly.

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, roxio said:

£74.99 in uk 1f633.png

£74.99? 'avin' a larf!

Limit 3, hmmm.... they may not sell any at that price!

Limit 0 for me!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Not falling for that crap again. Hated last year's

Indeed, it sucked! For the form I did do the daily build, but it was pitiful and weak. What a let down after the absolute terrific offering of Christmas 2015 (the little Christmas train and the Gingerbread House) ! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Not falling for that crap again. Hated last year's

Surprisingly it does sell though, saw one sell last week on a local adverts site for €20 cash and as soon as it sold another person was on asking for one.

It is crap though, especially when compared to the Gingerbread House, Christmas Train or Snow Globe. Hoping for something like that again this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haay said:

Indeed, it sucked! For the form I did do the daily build, but it was pitiful and weak. What a let down after the absolute terrific offering of Christmas 2015 (the little Christmas train and the Gingerbread House) ! 

I got about 6 days into the builds, and gave up.  I thought I'd do them at the same time my kids were doing their advent calendars, but I just couldn't put my heart into it.

Oh well.  Free parts.

• 3 weeks later...

Received 5 of mine in the mail today. 4 of the 5 were annihilated. Called Lego, they said that they recently switched to a new shipping center in IL and would send me 4 replacements. Just a heads up. Surprisingly enough to me, this is the first time I've received anything from Lego that was in bad shape