21133 - The Witch Hut

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

down to 5 sellers and one is toycentric -lol. 

so there are 4 stock holders on amazon presently.

this set has the lowest seller count of ANY minecraft set on amazon.  5 is extremely low seller count for any set really.

price is grinding higher now but still....

toycentric is the lowest price now on amazon so if you are selling this set on ebay toycentric will be looking for a deal from you on this set, so  you owe it to yourself to raise the price to a minimum of $136 since that is what they are selling it for on amazon using your shipping services lol.  

with a seller count this low there should be really minimal arbitrage across the various markets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cladner said:

this set has the lowest seller count of ANY minecraft set on amazon.  5 is extremely low seller count for any set really.

toycentric is the lowest price now on amazon so if you are selling this set on ebay toycentric will be looking for a deal from you on this set, so  you owe it to yourself to raise the price to a minimum of $136 since that is what they are selling it for on amazon using your shipping services lol.  

with a seller count this low there should be really minimal arbitrage across the various markets.

Does anyone buy Minecraft in months that don´t end in _ember, though?

22 hours ago, cladner said:

Wish I could but then I would be pricing myself out of the market completely.  I'd say more than 50% of my post-holiday eBay sales have been dropshippers.  4 of my 6 Witch Hut's were sold to dropshippers during holidays ($120/each).  Now my $110 Jungle Temple's are just sitting there waiting for the FBA price to increase.  I guarantee they will eventually be sold to Amazon buyers via Toycentric et al.

Edited by carini26
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Wish I could but then I would be pricing myself out of the market completely.  I'd say more than 50% of my post-holiday eBay sales have been dropshippers.  4 of my 6 Witch Hut's were sold to dropshippers during holidays ($120/each).  Now my $110 Jungle Temple's are just sitting there waiting for the FBA price to increase.  I guarantee they will eventually be sold to Amazon buyers via Toycentric et al.

You can, as long as you are still the lowest price on eBay after you increase your price.  Toycentric etc are going to re-price their FBM offering per the lowest price on eBay.  They are not going to take the L on this one

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sold a few of these for $160 and $170 last month when i had the listing literally to myself for a couple of weeks. 

now a couple of clueless fba sellers are engaging in a futile price war with stockless fbm seller toycentric have knocked the price down to $141.

i guess they never heard about an amazon price premium for fba sellers lol.  guys, girls, everyone - these will sell if you have the courage to price big.

in the meantime....

Image result for picard smh gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...