Bricks / Bricks Culture Magazine - status?

scatmanjack

13 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

Are they still in business or have I just lost all my subscription $$$?  There was a message several months ago saying next issue was delayed and now their website doesn't load... I am in the USA Subscriber and enjoyed their print product...

Paul

This is the latest I know: http://brickset.com/article/26663/bricks-and-bricks-culture-official-statement

"As you may be aware there has been a pause in production of the Bricks and Brick Culture titles since the end of last year. This has primarily been due to issues linked with our operational partners that have been beyond our control. These issues were unforeseeable at this point and have resulted in limited access to our existing stock including issue 18. We can assure you we have been deep in negotiations with third parties to resolve this situation and enable us to continue to provide everybody with the quality product they have all come to expect.

"As you can perhaps imagine this has been a long process and negotiations have not always been smooth, however we are hoping now that some of the external issues have been addressed allowing us a clear a path to finalise our negotiations and finally free the much-awaited issue 18. At this point we would like to stress that this pause in operating is merely a pause and we have the full intention to continue to release the products and fulfil our fans orders and subscriptions going forward. We are now confident that the issues are on course to be resolved."

Edited by Phil B

• 5 months later...