Credit Card Benefits

bigboy61

Have you checked out some of the buying benefits of your credit card? Chances are you have. However, you may have missed some features that can prove to be incredibly useful to a Birckpicker.  A growing number of cards have a price-lock feature.  It will allow you to essentially get reimbursed the difference if the price comes down on something you bought up to 90 days from purchase (or your cards time limit). I wish I had known about this sooner as I would have taken advantage of it when the SC from Amazon dropped below what I paid for it. Another helpful feature is the extended return period. This allows you to get reimbursed for an item even after the initial return period ends (up to a set time period-which for me is 90 days). Now, you can't go to town on these befits forever. They do set limits on how much they will reimburse you let calenders year. Also, there are caveats. Some include used items, items from bidding,  a software, gift cards, etc. Still though, it's a terrific feature which can help you make sure you get the best deal. So make sure to check out your CC benefits! It can prove to be incredibly handy!

• Like 1

Have you checked out some of the buying benefits of your credit card? Chances are you have. However, you may have missed some features that can prove to be incredibly useful to a Birckpicker.  A growing number of cards have a price-lock feature.  It will allow you to essentially get reimbursed the difference if the price comes down on something you bought up to 90 days from purchase (or your cards time limit). I wish I had known about this sooner as I would have taken advantage of it when the SC from Amazon dropped below what I paid for it. Another helpful feature is the extended return period. This allows you to get reimbursed for an item even after the initial return period ends (up to a set time period-which for me is 90 days). Now, you can't go to town on these befits forever. They do set limits on how much they will reimburse you let calenders year. Also, there are caveats. Some include used items, items from bidding,  a software, gift cards, etc. Still though, it's a terrific feature which can help you make sure you get the best deal. So make sure to check out your CC benefits! It can prove to be incredibly handy!

How and where do u find out?

10 hours ago, Empirecinema2u.com said:

How and where do u find out?

I would recommend checking your credit card benefits. It should be listed under "Benefits" somewhere in your account dashboard. You could alternatively Google "[your credit card name] benefits". That should pull them up. if both of those fail, a quick call to your CC support will clear it up ;). I have a Discover IT student card and I can find my benefits in the "Benefits" section.

Edited by bigboy61
  • Like 1