Sweets & Co.

Paupadros

Vote this bad boy in: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/165581 Please! ?

2859069-o_1b8hglgf01b0i1nbgiu6ae0hv87-full.png

My fifth attempt on building the best modular building I could. This time, a corner building, with a huge diagonal façade, and two very easily differentiated buildings: one royal blue and aqua with 1x1 tiles sticked on the wall and the other white, royal blue and teal. You can probably see this, but this was done in the purpose of it being hyper-ultra-mega colorful.

Crafted with 2994 bricks, and includes 5 minifigures. I'm pretty sure it would stand about 30-32cm tall (12-12'5 inches).

Some more images:

2874565-o_1b9bt6l7ckog1oc319a3he58bf7-full.png

Close up of white/teal façade. Notice the nice tree, and sculpture design on top of the building.

2874569-o_1b9bt8b4v10ojun81skasnc18557-full.png

The other façade. Beautiful gradient upwards!

2874560-o_1b9bsu8jl1nqj14m2up270j27a7-full.png

My whole collection. Kinda shocking how earthy the ones on the right look, and how happy the ones on the left look!

Hope to see you sometime soon on my project's comment section and supporter list! ?

• Like 5

Guest TabbyBoy

Fanstastic job, you're very talented! I did try MOCing one of the Gaudi buildings in Barcelona, but it didn't really work out as it needed to be a much bigger scale for all the curves.

27 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Fanstastic job, you're very talented! I did try MOCing one of the Gaudi buildings in Barcelona, but it didn't really work out as it needed to be a much bigger scale for all the curves.

Thank you so much! ? Oh, and I tried myself and Gaudí is a nightmare in Lego. Not only for the curves but also for the colours!