Unikitty! 2018

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Angry Birds 2018.

At least Lego is releasing these at a time when the subject material is actually relevant. Angry Birds was ten years too late and never stood a chance. This theme has potential and if found at a decent discount I'll probably buy a few to flip locally around the holidays.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

At least Lego is releasing these at a time when the subject material is actually relevant. Angry Birds was ten years too late and never stood a chance. This theme has potential and if found at a decent discount I'll probably buy a few to flip locally around the holidays.

I really think you should go full Joker Steamroller/Rey Speeder on these so we have something to talk about in two years.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

I really think you should go full Joker Steamroller/Rey Speeder on these so we have something to talk about in two years.

Don't tempt me. I may just do that.

Long term these aren't the sets you're looking for. For a short term flip this holiday season I think they have potential. There aren't many themes / sets aimed towards young girls just getting into Lego, other than the never ending rehashes from Friends and the occasional Juniors set. With a new cartoon coming out I think these will be a hit with the younger demographic who will be hooked on the cartoon. 

Edited by terrymc4677

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...