Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

Really to those that thought it wouldn't be like this, I say tough cookie.  I completely expected this and it's why I hunted day and day out to look for this prior to release.  So glad I managed to get my two.  My Dad was at a Barnes and Noble yesterday and they still had their two.  Today gone.  Everywhere I look it's sold out now, quite the wide distribution net on release date as well.  I tried to tell people on Reddit, but just got the cold shoulder that nah, this won't be hard to find.

To those looking;

Target: 204-00-0933
Toys R Us: 282741
Walmart: 55231379
Barnes: 673419277150 (UPC)
Amazon: B01MUANC80

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

Really to those that thought it wouldn't be like this, I say tough cookie.  I completely expected this and it's why I hunted day and day out to look for this prior to release.  So glad I managed to get my two.  My Dad was at a Barnes and Noble yesterday and they still had their two.  Today gone.  Everywhere I look it's sold out now, quite the wide distribution net on release date as well.  I tried to tell people on Reddit, but just got the cold shoulder that nah, this won't be hard to find.

What other wisdom can you share Nostradamus?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

To those looking;

Target: 204-00-0933
Toys R Us: 282741
Walmart: 55231379
Barnes: 673419277150 (UPC)
Amazon: B01MUANC80

Preach it!  Let the haters hate!

5 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

What other wisdom can you share Nostradamus?

Well since your asking, 

9f3ed6572a6b8738415bc89155fd00c9.jpg

3 minutes ago, LegoSteve said:

Preach it!  Let the haters hate!

Realistically, I'm not saying it will be hard to find forever.  Of course this will start to be available without issue.  But for the first couple weeks if you thought you could just easily walk into a store without some dd you're delusional.  The retail deployment was very small per store on this, dead giveaway.

Edited by Klownicle

Perusing the Lego Reddit and saw this. No idea where people get their info from but fun threads to read...

"30k kits in three 10k runs before November.

I collect short run kits, this one will do all three runs, It will be hard to find.

The site was down till three in the morning, when I put my order in. Im in Chicago - it was sold out in 11 minutes at their flagship store.

Theyre a lot of people on here talking like this idea kit will be around forever, it will NOT."

7 minutes ago, legolegolego2014 said:

Perusing the Lego Reddit and saw this. No idea where people get their info from but fun threads to read...

"30k kits in three 10k runs before November.

I collect short run kits, this one will do all three runs, It will be hard to find.

The site was down till three in the morning, when I put my order in. Im in Chicago - it was sold out in 11 minutes at their flagship store.

Theyre a lot of people on here talking like this idea kit will be around forever, it will NOT."

Reddit is the Brian Williams of the internet.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

I've got a friend at John Lewis to reserve one for me with his staff discount. BOOGERS!!! 21309 is far from exclusive (isn't everything these days?) so I'm not too bothered if I don't get it yet. Whatever happens, I will NEVER pay over RRP for any set.

Edited by TabbyBoy
Editorial credit

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V