Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

9 minutes ago, GregP said:

Ideas sets like Ecto 1 and Wall-e were available for some time. Can't see why this would be any different??

Because this is the next Mars Rover.

Really.  You need to follow along better Greg.  I'm not going to hold your hand every time. ;)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Because this is the next Mars Rover.

Really.  You need to follow along better Greg.  I'm not going to hold your hand every time. ;)

lol, I think peeps are loving the band wagon on this set :)

that said I've just put my order in with Lego SaH as don't want to miss out lmao

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
47 minutes ago, GregP said:

Ideas sets like Ecto 1 and Wall-e were available for some time. Can't see why this would be any different??

Ecto1, Wall-E and Doctor Who are still on the shelves in some Toy Shops which is why eBay prices are still disappointing. John Lewis in Cambridge still had a couple of all 3 on the shelves as of a fortnight ago.

I just popped in to say I just received an email from LEGO announcing the arrival the Saturn LEGO set. So not only is their website painful during a launch (good thing they don't coordinate real rocket launches), their marketing team is WAAAAY behind. That email should have been going out at first thing this morning instead of the end of the work day.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I just popped in to say I just received an email from LEGO announcing the arrival the Saturn LEGO set. So not only is their website painful during a launch (good thing they don't coordinate real rocket launches), their marketing team is WAAAAY behind. That email should have been going out at first thing this morning instead of the end of the work day.

Marketing emails get sent in batches. Getting yours at the end of the day doesn't mean that the first batch didn't go out at the start of the day.

1 minute ago, mizeur said:

Marketing emails get sent in batches. Getting yours at the end of the day doesn't mean that the first batch didn't go out at the start of the day.

47 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Resellers are ALWAYS in the last batch. ;)

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy

LOL - the next Mars Rover? Yeah, right! 

If 21309 was truly exclusive and limited then maybe, it's just run-of-the-mill otherwise.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V