50 bucks?

1 minute ago, ravenb99 said:

Low blow man ripping on my bama boy.  Course you got him during the cheeseburger years

I couldn't help myself...it was too easy. I've got nothing against him. He gave the Pack one solid year. I've got his jersey, and my kids named our cat Lacy (female cat and Packer related name). Now that he's moved on to Seattle I have to rename the damn cat.

Anyway, in regards to the original post...at just over $1.00 a figure you can't lose too much, but I don't see any figures that really stand out, so personally I would pass. I don't part out though so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

I couldn't help myself...it was too easy. I've got nothing against him. He gave the Pack one solid year. I've got his jersey, and my kids named our cat Lacy (female cat and Packer related name). Now that he's moved on to Seattle I have to rename the damn cat.
Anyway, in regards to the original post...at just over $1.00 a figure you can't lose too much, but I don't see any figures that really stand out, so personally I would pass. I don't part out though so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, my thoughts too. No one jumps out as value to me.

55 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

no more beast mode...

eddie.jpeg

• Like 1