10257 - Carousel

siddji

8 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

You spent roughly $4480 on Ferris Wheels? Ok now that is the one thing I don't get about this site haha :P 

I sure did.  Timing was reasonable, price was right.  I sold a healthy amount at 90-100% ror after expenses last year.  I also didn't do that with the modulars, pc, do or pr.  I have a 8-10 each of those and that's it.  It's a risk game and at 20% it made it worth it.  Ferris wheel is exceptional display and play set.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2017 at 6:47 AM, waddamon said:

I sure did.  Timing was reasonable, price was right.  I sold a healthy amount at 90-100% ror after expenses last year.  I also didn't do that with the modulars, pc, do or pr.  I have a 8-10 each of those and that's it.  It's a risk game and at 20% it made it worth it.  Ferris wheel is exceptional display and play set.

Amazing that you could sell it for, what, about $350 each or so (trying to determine how you'd generate 90-100% return on a $160 buy-in)!  I guess there are a lot of informed buyers out there.  Never ceases to amaze me!!!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elkkthunder said:

Anyone is US see this. I dont recall it before 

just under photo

Discover the fairground’s star attraction with the Carousel! 
VIP Members: If you would like to purchase this set but don’t see the Add To Bag button below, please sign in to your account.

Yep, and signing in does you no good.  Must be an error on their part.  Shocking.

Seen this one running on PF. And I have to admit, Michael Psiaki absolutely nailed it with design and final execution, THIS SET IS ABSOLUTELY BEUTIFUL!
and the most important fact is that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO STUTTER, No friction no jumps etc this construction with PF is running butter smooth.
Can't wait to build mine and see what kind of "magic" is responsible for this result.
Mike, good to have you on board mate. I'm very looking forward to see more constructions in the future from this Lad.

• Like 8