May the Trivia be with U

Bold-Arrow

Brown Vs Blue

Rob Johnson said in the Celebration Orlando panel that he always thought Han's coat was blue.  It wasn't until they wanted to redo the minifig, and contacted Lucasfilm, did he find out that no, it is Brown.  I just didn't want to mention the panel until after the quiz was over, since it was going to be my final question.

1 minute ago, Dlambert2004 said:

What was the correct answer to the final question?

Oh, good question.  It was Rob Johnson.  Both of you got it right, Seapotato was faster.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Excellent questions!  The head used in two themes could have taken days to figure out though.  Not sure how to query that one.

That was a tough one, and I struggled with that one.  But when I came across that little piece of trivia, I felt like I had to include it.  

I think it's a bit more intuitive.  You'd have to think about who has been in multiple franchises that have appeared in LEGO form.  A lot of people threw out Han and Indy, which was a good guess.  There aren't too many others that have been in multiple franchises.  Julian Glover (General Veers and Donovan in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) and Christopher Lee are the only other two that spring to mind.  But they didn't do a Donovan minifig. 

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

That was a tough one, and I struggled with that one.  But when I came across that little piece of trivia, I felt like I had to include it.  

I think it's a bit more intuitive.  You'd have to think about who has been in multiple franchises that have appeared in LEGO form.  A lot of people threw out Han and Indy, which was a good guess.  There aren't too many others that have been in multiple franchises.  Julian Glover (General Veers and Donovan in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) and Christopher Lee are the only other two that spring to mind.  But they didn't do a Donovan minifig. 

Ok, maybe years to figure it out now.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Remember - fastest to respond wins.  Question coming in just a moment...

yes, this is the final question

Here is...the final question!

1. What is the name of the Senior Art Director for LEGO Star Wars who hosted the LEGO panel at 2017 Celebration Orlando?

I'm pretty sure it was @exciter1

• Like 1

i would like to first to apologize to everyone on the thread for going MIA today. something urgent and totally unexpected happened early in the morning and in dragged till around 6.

A big thank you to @Alpinemaps for running the event on his own, believe me there is a lot of work behind the scenes that goes into this.

Congrats to SEAPOTATO for winning and being a regular participant 

Thank you all for participating 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

i would like to first to apologize to everyone on the thread for going MIA today. something urgent and totally unexpected happened early in the morning and in dragged till around 6.

A big thank you to @Alpinemaps for running the event on his own, believe me there is a lot of work behind the scenes that goes into this.

Congrats to SEAPOTATO for winning and being a regular participant 

Thank you for participating 

Stuff happenes, and yeah, fortunately we had @Alpinemaps to step in. 

How you ( @Bold-Arrow) gonna make it up though? Lol

but for real, thank you guys!

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Stuff happenes, and yeah, fortunately we had @Alpinemaps to step in. 

How you ( @Bold-Arrow) gonna make it up though? Lol

but for real, thank you guys!

@Bold-Arrow is buying the gift cards. :lol:

Credit to BA, though.  He set up everything - the format, the rules, the prizes.  I spent the weekend writing questions (way more questions than I needed to!).  The requests to delay the start of activities sure helped!

• Like 2