May the Trivia be with U

Bold-Arrow

Timing has always been an issue and we have tried several time periods .

we go from :work , drive home , pick up kids/activities , dinner with family , put kids to bed, to I'm too tired to worry about you folks :) 

I'll try a later time come November . 

• Like 3

so quick recap for those who havent done this before.

we will post all 6 questions @ 2pm, 3 at 3:15 p,  and 1 @ 3:45pm EST  .. each question will have a certain numbers of points assigned to it , excluding the last down 

Answers are to be posted via the pm thread. first answer is the final answer. no changes allowed.. 

winner of group - highest number of pts - moves to second round. in case of a tie, time will be the tie breaker. 

Would it be at all possible to delay the start of the first round (or extend the deadline) by 15 mins? I finish work at quarter past, so I´ll have barely 5 minutes to log on, read and answer, which is even less time than it takes the Millennium Falcon to do the Kessel Run!

No issues if it is not possible.

5 hours ago, Val-E said:

Would it be at all possible to delay the start of the first round (or extend the deadline) by 15 mins? I finish work at quarter past, so I´ll have barely 5 minutes to log on, read and answer, which is even less time than it takes the Millennium Falcon to do the Kessel Run!

I would be ok with that if everyone else is

https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_316291_31fc69330e884462817cd62329b97309.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Val-E said:

No problem with me.