Amazon.ca - kids Lego costumes

Shneebs

Slightly off topic and off season, but I ordered a Lego Ninjago (Kai) costume from Amazon.ca for my son - it arrived today and I am very impressed with the quality for the price paid... the prices are all over the place, but it's worth a look if you have a young Ninjago or Nexo Knights fan in your house. I paid $13.61 for this, sold directly by amazon (not a 3rd party seller): 

https://www.amazon.ca/Disguise-Costumes-Deluxe-Ninjago-Costume/dp/B01BTYQYIC/ref=pd_sim_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6YPJ9Z1YGKAZK21G8JBV

IMG_1225.thumb.JPG.0abb281f4f81060c372fa0b373051a2b.JPG

Edited by Shneebs

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

It marks it as ended once you buy one. All these Prime Deals seem to have limit 1. Mine still says 5 hours remaining. Trying to decide to grab one or not... 

Its a decent assortment of Hoth goodies to make a battle scene, just not enough accuracy and depth to justify the UCS branding.

At this price, it may be worth adding to your personal build collection. I don't see this set doing well post EOL. Lego will probably offer some deep discounts to get rid of these.

Edited by eliminator

3 hours ago, kd123 said:

Ideas yellow submarine $36.40

AOH $202.41

Plus some other stuff.

Damn!! I missed my opportunity to get more Beatles! :(
Almost got an AoH... but I've already got 2... Jumped the gun and got them at 20% off from mastermind earlier this year and almost immediately regretted it! Lol
I'm trying to get rid of the 2 I have by just breaking even as it's money tied up on a fail! This prime deal has atleast some potential to get a profit, even if it's minimal.

2 hours ago, kd123 said:

Lol, in my haste to get this out I picked the first Amazon thread I could find.  As it stands there's not much to get dressed up for anyways... 1f60e.png

Eh, I wasn't blaming you. :) Who knows what happened to the Amazon Canada thread... Some moderator probably decided to move it to the Daily Deals forum or merge it with an Amazon U.S. thread.

I found some deals quite satisfactory for part sellers. Unfortunately, the quantity limits of 1 per household made this totally impractical! :wild:

• Like 1