Help Please for selling LEGO 10188 on ebay.com

Dear fellow BP,

I'd like to ask for your help please :-)

I want to sell my LEGO 10188 Death Star (totally new unopened in its shipping box!) via ebay.com

The problem is: Even though the item is located in the U.S. I have no clue about shipping there! (Because I'm from germany and have no clue about U.S. shipping ;-) ).

I already googled and tried to compare but it just makes no sense to me whatsoever. But I'm sure there are people here who already have successfully sold and shipped their UCS Death Stars via ebay.com right? So please lend me a helping hand.

What's the best way to ship it? What shoul I write in ebay and what price to select for the auction?! HELP PLEASE!

The item is located in Monroe, Michigan (don't know if that helps the question...) and I'm real about the price.

I mean if you life close to or even in Monroe,Michigan of course you can feel free to just contact me if you want to have that set for yourself as well while I haven't posted it on ebay yet.

I'd appreciate any help I get selling this thing :-)

Thanks!

Edited by Locutus001
  • Like 1

You should be able to use ebay to add the type of service (USPS Priority, FedEx Ground or UPS), add the exact dimensions of the box and weight, and then tell it to charge based on actual shipping cost. You can also add a flat amount to cover packaging and all if you want.  Buyers will see the actual charge based on where you are to where they are, and you won't have to worry about it being more than you charged.

Looking at your listing on eBay, to ship to me will cost $20.73.  That makes you a good price for the eastern half of the country (if I were in the market).  You are the lowest Buy It Now, and beat the next offer by $34.  But why auction?