Super Heroes 2018

Alpinemaps

• 2 weeks later...

Every single new Jang movie comes with Disclaimer to the Lego Legal "oppressing" team. So they can suck him :)

" This was bought at a Toys R Us physical store, also seen at their online shop. Contractually mandated street date is March 3, confirmed by Target stores and the LEGO store. Stores in the "usual suspect" Southeastern US states have had these for sale weeks ahead of the embargo date as usual, which is supposed to generate automatic very large monetary fines (thousand$) for offending retailers. Supposedly hard street dates such as those on Infinity War products are mandated by contract between the licensor (Marvel/Disney in this case) and the manufacturer (LEGO here), with the latter required pass the mandate through their distribution chain all the way to retailers (such as TRU & Target). The constant inconsistency of enforcement of these embargos is extremely aggravating for everyone, especially with brand stores at LEGOLAND frequently breaking the contract. The matter is completely out of my control, and all I can do is buy new sets as soon as they become available, as viewers demand. I cannot get them before they're available to buy online or anywhere in my region, but at the same time I can accept no fault in the massive mess between LEGO, its licensors, distributors, and retailers. "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Shewie said:

Every single new Jang movie comes with Disclaimer to the Lego Legal "oppressing" team. So they can suck him :)

These sad people must realise army of lawyers or not they are doomed. we have already seen the sets and probably decided if to get them or not (mostly not) and at what price.

After seeing the entire infinity line only 3 of the proudcts even had the date stickers.  Pretty tough to enforce when half didn't have them.  Besides the dates change from time to time.  Happened twice last year one was a month after it was supposed to come out and one was a month before.  They also moved up an entire wave of all products last summer.  Just be happy people still want your product.  

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Dude.

Batwoman. OMAC. Ace the Bathound!

Those are some premium minifigs - at least to me.

I bet you’d be surprised at how good that Batwoman minifig does.

Europe feels no need for any further Batman or Star Wars sets.

This year is all about dinosaurs and wizards.

• Like 2

Europe feels no need for any further Batman or Star Wars sets.
This year is all about dinosaurs and wizards.

Well, Batwoman is a lesbian character. Completely out in the comics. Have we gotten an openly lesbian or *** character represented as a minifig before? If not, I bet there will be a latch onto that.

35 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Dude.

Batwoman. OMAC. Ace the Bathound!

Those are some premium minifigs - at least to me.

I bet you’d be surprised at how good that Batwoman minifig does.

The good thing about the DC movies struggling to capture the MCU magic is that there are more comic based sets coming out.  I am loving the character selection for DC 2018 so far - Lobo, Super Friends, Reverse Flash, Cheetah, Jason Rusch Firestorm, Captain Boomerang.

The good thing about the DC movies struggling to capture the MCU magic is that there are more comic based sets coming out.  I am loving the character selection for DC 2018 so far - Lobo, Super Friends, Reverse Flash, Cheetah, Jason Rusch Firestorm, Captain Boomerang.

You say Jason, I say Jax. But I never read Firestorm when Jason was part of the matrix, but love Jax on Flash/Legends.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 12:10 PM, Will 4 said:

Set Description

76109 – Quantum Realm Explorers
200 pieces | Ages 7-12 $19.99 USD
Available June 1, 2018

via https://www.fbtb.net/lego-marvel-super-heroes/2018/05/02/new-ant-man-the-wasp-trailer-lego-set-revealed/

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Lol Aquaman needs Green Lentern, Red Lentern, Batman, AND Superman to make his movie interesting... :P

Eh, if they can make movies about Guardians and Ant-Man, they can make movies about anyone. And he was great in Justice League and they’re describing the Atlantis sets as Blade Runner under water. If that’s even half accurate this should do well