Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

This is not information about a new set but I remember a couple years ago I found a listing for a 75145 Anakin's Podracer... which turned out to be the Eclipse Fighter from Freemaker Adventures - this was not made up information, I saw a listing and I think I saw a sticker for it in a store (or someone else did) for an Anakin Podracer. So that means they probably had one developed but then changed plans? Meaning there is an unreleased Podracer... so maybe that could be one of the 2018 sets

There was no set released under the number 75143.  We skipped over to 75144 & 75145.  Maybe this is where the Podracer disappeared to because 75141 & 75142 were the Target & TRU exclusive sets and we usually get a Wal-Mart exclusive in the first half release to go with the others.

There was no set released under the number 75143.  We skipped over to 75144 & 75145.  Maybe this is where the Podracer disappeared to because 75141 & 75142 were the Target & TRU exclusive sets and we usually get a Wal-Mart exclusive in the first half release to go with the others.

Wasn't there some speculation that 75150 Vader's TIE vs Awing was going to be two sets but they cancelled one of them and combined them?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Wasn't there some speculation that 75150 Vader's TIE vs Awing was going to be two sets but they cancelled one of them and combined them?

I think so, I discovered a single WALMART exclusive A-Wing in 2015 and that never came out so I think they moved it to this year - which was an absolute surprise to all of us, remember? 

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Val-E said:

75198 Tatoine Battle Pack

75199 General Grievous Combat Speeder

75208 Yoda´s Hut

75533 Boba Fett

75534 Darth Vader

ANOTHER Vader buiildable????

Last one did extremely well enough to get another, I'm assuming. 

On 16/6/2017 at 10:31 PM, Val-E said:

75194 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO SPEEDER NEW

75195 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN SPEEDER NEW

75196 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGHTER NEW

75197 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGHTER NEW

75533 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGURE NEW (BOB O´FETT)

75534 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGURE NEW (VADER)

75535 CONFIDENTIAL INFERNO FIGURE NEW

75198 CONFIDENTIAL_INFERNO PACK NEW (Tatoine BP)

75199 CONFIDENTIAL_CLONE TROOPER PACK NEW or GG Speeder?

75200 CONFIDENTIAL_FIRST SPECIAL FORCES PACK NEW

75201 CONFIDENTIAL_JEDI COUNCIL PACK NEW

75206 CONFIDENTIAL_ACH-TO DUEL NEW

75207 CONFIDENTIAL_IMPERIAL CORVETTE NEW

75208 Yoda´s Hut

75210 CONFIDENTIAL_TBC WAR ROOM NEW

Today´s new list seems to match the previous one. Either it´s all fake or there is some truth to it.

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I think this is the "Noooooooooooooo" version.

Or the Noooooow on clearance version.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Today´s new list seems to match the previous one. Either it´s all fake or there is some truth to it.

Nope, don't care what you think, the person who submitted it is a liar - earlier this week they tried sharing the Kylo TIE set's minifigs, wrong wrong...

I'm glad we're getting a Yoda's Hut after so many years - they keep releasing these, what they call, "Great Playsets" that are priced at $24.99 so this one should be that much. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Nope, don't care what you think, the person who submitted it is a liar - earlier this week they tried sharing the Kylo TIE set's minifigs, wrong wrong...

I'm glad we're getting a Yoda's Hut after so many years - they keep releasing these, what they call, "Great Playsets" that are priced at $24.99 so this one should be that much. 

It´s two different people, right? Both seem to agree about the buildables, let´s see about the others.

16 minutes ago, Val-E said:

It´s two different people, right? Both seem to agree about the buildables, let´s see about the others.

They are vague enough to be conveniently correct 

I could say.. 75210 CONF_Hero Vehicle and it could turn out to be an X-Wing and I would have zero idea because I lied and made it up!!! 

Also Boba Fett is not a hero lol??

Sir von is legit, the other guy was Taylor Stevenson/Brick Productions/XSilent-Commando

Edited by CM4Sci

On 7/7/2017 at 4:16 PM, Val-E said:

I'm going to assume these are microfighters:

28 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I'm going to assume these are microfighters:

Again, this is a fake list...

75193 is a Millennium Falcon Microfighter

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

So we can look forward to Microfighters continuing to series 21 as they move to the 3-year CITY firestation rehash schedule?

I don't think they are on a rehash schedule, but they can only build ships that Disney put in the films, the MF seems pretty central to the new trilogy. I do think it would be interesting to see fans reactions if it got blown to smithereens in Ep 8