Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

• 1 month later...

Pics of wave 1 2018 sets also in usual places. Yoda Hut looks good. Includes Luke, r2 and yoda. Luke looks new. General Grevious combat fighter. Tatoinnee and Jedi battle packs; 2 new microfighters including Falcon and tie fighter. 3 constractable figured. A new Vader, bobs fett and also Darth Maul. Have pics. PM me if interested and can't find yourselves

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reminds me of the 9493 box art and if anything sells like that did, I´ll be more than happy.

26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Pics of wave 1 2018 sets also in usual places. Yoda Hut looks good. Includes Luke, r2 and yoda. Luke looks new. General Grevious combat fighter. Tatoinnee and Jedi battle packs; 2 new microfighters including Falcon and tie fighter. 3 constractable figured. A new Vader, bobs fett and also Darth Maul. Have pics. PM me if interested and can't find yourselves

Time to sell those S1 Falcons then! The new Vader buildable is gonna get a lot of resellers upset as it will cap the old one that hasn´t even retired yet. Damn your remake policy TLG.

Edited by Val-E

A real shame about Yodas Hut, I was hoping it would be the same size as the Final Duel or Palpertines Arrest.

I was also looking forward to GG Speeder as well, however that is also a disappointment. I wish Lego would determine the price after the set has been designed instead of the other way round. I'd rather pay more for a quality set instead of paying for half a job.

Just like the Carbon Freezing Chamber, you have to buy multiples to build a decent version.

Edited by John82
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haay said:

Looks underwhelming to me. I don't see any "must buy" sets there. Just as well because 2017 brought so many outstanding sets that I'll still be buying them (at the right discounts) well into 2018. :)

With the September sets and the UCS Falcon, we will have all the best stuff. The next interesting wave likely be 2hy2018. Will be interesting to see if we get any non OT UCS sets for 2018.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Val-E said:

With the September sets and the UCS Falcon, we will have all the best stuff. The next interesting wave likely be 2hy2018. Will be interesting to see if we get any non OT UCS sets for 2018.

Don't forget we still have like 20 TLJ/Han Solo sets to see 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:55 AM, John82 said:

A real shame about Yodas Hut, I was hoping it would be the same size as the Final Duel or Palpertines Arrest.

I was also looking forward to GG Speeder as well, however that is also a disappointment. I wish Lego would determine the price after the set has been designed instead of the other way round. I'd rather pay more for a quality set instead of paying for half a job.

Just like the Carbon Freezing Chamber, you have to buy multiples to build a decent version.

IMG_7972.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1