Alpinemaps

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Way too soon for a Brickheadz remake. Not smart. And I have to assume that there is plenty of potential Infinity War candidates for their own Brickheadz.

It’s not a remake, it’s a different model. You sound like some one who just realized they bought too many iron man bhz. Don’t worry. The older one will do better than the newer model.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, donbee said:

It’s not a remake, it’s a different model. You sound like some one who just realized they bought too many iron man bhz. Don’t worry. The older one will do better than the newer model.

Perhaps remake wasn't the right word. Funko pop does many new "versions" of the same characters, each in a slightly different pose, costume, scene, etc... Understandably, this new iron man is different and new for the movie, but that's not the point. The point is by introducing new Brickheadz versions of repeated characters (especially this soon) shows lack of creativity. Lack of ability to showcase this line as an infinite (no pun intended) possibility of creating new character versions, licensed and non-licensed. The new seasonal bee set has something going for it...extra pieces for scenery display. That's creative...new iron man isn't. This is more of a complaint as a Lego fan versus an investor.

Disclosure: the only Brickheadz I actually own are the comic con exclusives and that Rey Kylo Ren combo pack. So perhaps my ranting may actually be hypocritical now that I think of it.

Edited by MrToes16
  • Like 1