BrickHeadz 2018

Alpinemaps

The Creeper will be the first Brickhead to use the Square eye with the BH pattern. The Creeper legs are a nice change too.

Yes. It’s good to see some flexibility and creativity going on.
I am impressed with how elaborate they’re getting with the hair.
Olaf is a disappointment to me. It’s a good-looking snowman, but Olaf was pretty ugly by snowman-standards.

i wounder if jurrassic world will go fast since its a walmart exclusive.. same with the incredebles... ill take a closer look at that..   gonna get many of each and BTTF too.

Will see about first batch but upon investigation... i have bought all the 41487 ive found and the other rare is batman... other then that... 300+ on brick link..  i know some are going to go quiick with those duo new batch.. well see

26 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

i wounder if jurrassic world will go fast since its a walmart exclusive.. same with the incredebles... ill take a closer look at that..   gonna get many of each and BTTF too.

Will see about first batch but upon investigation... i have bought all the 41487 ive found and the other rare is batman... other then that... 300+ on brick link..  i know some are going to go quiick with those duo new batch.. well see

41613 and 41614 aren't actually listed as exclusives so there is possibility they get wider release after 90 days or so.   Same 8-9 month runs as most others as well so not going to be any shortage of them.

41611 might actually be interesting...

yes 41614 is a walmart exclusive not sure for 13 , wasnt it a B&N Exclusive? pretty sure yes

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-lego-brickheadz-41613-mr-incredible-frozone-b-n-exclusive/32420162

and bat and sups are only findable in toysrus here while BTTF is only available at walmart.. for now, but arent tagged has exclusive like 41613 and 41614....

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-brickheadz-owen-blue-41614/6000197696543 above price is tagged exclusive.. and after research.. seems to be it!

an other thing that sucks from the line:

why the hell did they remove the 2x4 printed tile with the batch number etc? lame, no constancy, some has 6x6 plate some has 6x4 plate... to much SDCC... i don't know whos in charge but meh.... marvel fan here and i am pissed off that so many cool caracter are SDCC exclusive.. at a premium price right at the start with no chance gegtting it at a dessent price.   And now they removed the 2x4 plate in the new batch.....   why? isnt it a collector item?

Edited by TargetZero

On 6/20/2018 at 7:48 PM, ravenb99 said:

Was trying to help you with some info.   I'm aware of what stores sell what. 

np!  Well i would be suprise if the JW brickheadz were wide release after couple of month, highly that itwont happen

Edited by TargetZero

The LEGO Company has gone real deep quite quick with these builds almost as fast as the community embraced the style upon its initial reveal and not one of them seem half baked either in my opinion for what that's worth. I feel bad for any person whom has the insatiable need to collect all of them though admittedly I could see myself wanting to do the same between each of the stellar properties lined up not to mention possible future ones.

• Like 1

Yes, its bad. I have all of them except for the ComicCon exclusives. However ive only bought 2 or 3 at RRP that I really wanted. I'll typically bite at $7 if its a character i want, lower if one i could care less about. They are typicslly good quality builds, but the playability suffers as they dont do much other than sit there.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

So... quick ? For the community. Does it appear as though Dumbledore and Ron have no base plates? Seems they would be the only ones.

Double packs typically do. It should be a 6x6 plate for each build. Save for a select few, these pretty much need a base to stand with any sort of stability. The series can fall down if you look at them funny.

• Like 1

Double packs typically do. It should be a 6x6 plate for each build. Save for a select few, these pretty much need a base to stand with any sort of stability. The series can fall down if you look at them funny.

But all advertisements (WM SAH) show plates in white background pictures. But they are not pictured with these.