BrickHeadz 2018

Alpinemaps

On 8/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, Goofball814 said:

Does ANYONE even buy these?  They just sit and collect dust, clearance to 30% off, and they still collect dust.  Even at 50% off they don't move very quickly.   Move slower than SW Buildable figures!

Me and my gf love them. And when discounted great little builds some of them for only a fiver or so. Cheaper to collect than modular and stuff ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Graphicski said:

Me and my gf love them. And when discounted great little builds some of them for only a fiver or so. Cheaper to collect than modular and stuff ?

It must suck big time that you will never have them all, right? (given those ComicCon exclusives..) .. :(

1 hour ago, pharmjod said:

Not necessarily. If you are a rational person that realizes it's crazy town to pay some of the prices these go for you don't sweat it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

yeah, I should mention "in general" .. you aspire to collect them all.. of course there are some limits what you are willing to pay for the "next".. 

2 hours ago, crayxlp said:

It must suck big time that you will never have them all, right? (given those ComicCon exclusives..) .. :(

We can live without them all (just about) ?. Though we are split on some as she must have the harry potter ones but I can live without them. Nostalgic ones are our favourites like the back to the future and ghost buster and OT star wars ones. 

We do feel frustatation already though as it's another line they are flooding too  quickly and heavily with to make it financially viable (or justifiable) for the average person to collect. Becomes off putting ?

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Target.com is showing some available also and they're having that $10 Gift Card promotion if you buy $50 or more in Lego.  Unfortunately I don't see Mr./Mrs. Claus there which I want and would help contribute to the $50, but they do have the three new Star Wars ones, Groot/Rocket, Scamander/Grindelwald, & Minnie.

• Like 1

Target.com is showing some available also and they're having that $10 Gift Card promotion if you buy $50 or more in Lego.  Unfortunately I don't see Mr./Mrs. Claus there which I want and would help contribute to the $50, but they do have the three new Star Wars ones, Groot/Rocket, Scamander/Grindelwald, & Minnie.

Not showing any of the new ones you mentioned here. Except Minnie.

Latest rumour Brickheadz theme ending 2019, I for one smell a very big rodent (and its not Mickey or Minnie).

Basis of rumour is A lego shop assistant and a Brick world store clearing new and older sets, I am sure Lego sah would be only to happy to have this little rumour spread

How else will they ever dump the numerous overproduced turds of this theme.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

I’m finding this out there:

Lego could release two BrickHeadz sets in January then end the BrickHeadz line and his statement would still be true. Not that they would... the point is that this guy simply made a statement.  You can't really infer much else from it.  The winky face doesn't help, either, lol.

I initially disliked the BrickHeadz line, in the very beginning.  I'm starting to like more of them as Lego has begun branching into different Brickheads themes and licenses.  As mentioned before by others, they're relatively inexpensive (great clearance opportunities), small in size (easy to store and cheap to ship), it's just a matter of getting lucky on the right picks if you're interested in investing.  Some seem to have been just absolute turds...

9 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Gravity Falls BHz?  Oh, that community will go insane.

I just mentioned that to my son and he about fell over! He then proceeded to tell me all of the singles and combinations that they should do....the Gravity Falls following is a dedicated crew!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1