BrickHeadz 2018

Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, MrToes16 said:

Perhaps remake wasn't the right word. Funko pop does many new "versions" of the same characters, each in a slightly different pose, costume, scene, etc... Understandably, this new iron man is different and new for the movie, but that's not the point. The point is by introducing new Brickheadz versions of repeated characters (especially this soon) shows lack of creativity. Lack of ability to showcase this line as an infinite (no pun intended) possibility of creating new character versions, licensed and non-licensed. The new seasonal bee set has something going for it...extra pieces for scenery display. That's creative...new iron man isn't. This is more of a complaint as a Lego fan versus an investor.

Disclosure: the only Brickheadz I actually own are the comic con exclusives and that Rey Kylo Ren combo pack. So perhaps my ranting may actually be hypocritical now that I think of it.

Well if you are including 41492 the 2016 comic con exclusive then this is the third version of iron man so rant on ;) 

• Like 1

I got a great idea,  we can make a 2 pack with a special box and make it limited for like a month , then make the same figures from that set and sell them individually a month later while the limited set is still out...

oh damn looks like that idea was already taken

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

I got a great idea,  we can make a 2 pack with a special box and make it limited for like a month , then make the same figures from that set and sell them individually a month later while the limited set is still out...

oh damn looks like that idea was already taken

And we can tag them retiring soon too yet keep making them for another 6 months to a year.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

Just seems they are throwing as much crap at the wall as they can and seeing if any will stick. Same as with the SW buildables and they have enough margin to sell them at 50% off when it doesn´t.

I really wanted to hate the SWBF's, but I am loving them at discount. General Grievous is fantastic, but others like Jango Fett are garbage and not worth the $$.

At least with the Brickheadz, there is multiple licensing opportunities. I am not sure how much longer we will see the SWBF's, but maybe as long as there is a Star Wars to make them from. I would really like a Jabba Buildable Figure...

41 minutes ago, zig_brickz said:

Do you guys think that Brickheadz will have any value sealed in the long run? I was thinking they would die out as soon as Funko! Pop did, but I wanted some other opinions.

Comic con ones are safe bets rest of them are to be avoided

54 minutes ago, Will 4 said:

Comic con ones are safe bets rest of them are to be avoided

I would say the seasonal brickheadz might have good value if they don't repeat them annually and they don't stay on the shelves for longer than the season.

I would say that...but since there is now a new seasonal brickheadz thread I wont say that here.

20 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

I would say the seasonal brickheadz might have good value if they don't repeat them annually and they don't stay on the shelves for longer than the season.

I would say that...but since there is now a new seasonal brickheadz thread I wont say that here.

They are all yours

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Some additional Brickheadz that are rumored to be coming later this year:

41617 - Elsa
41618 - Anna and Olaf
41627 - Luke and Yoda
41629 - Boba Fett

ELSA.. do you mean like aka Ilsa Faust (Mission Impossible) played by Rebecca Ferguson.. ? oooh.. I would buy a load of that.. ?

• Like 1