BrickHeadz 2018

Alpinemaps

Great show, my daughter just finished binge-ing the whole series a while back.  Rick and Morty actually has a few Gravity Falls Easter eggs in it that directly point to events from Gravity Falls as the creators are friends.  

I just realized I need Rick and Morty Brickheadz now as well.  There, I'm on topic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I caught episodes here and there, even catching the series finale.

I need to watch the show from the start. It’s serialized and what I saw was really good. It does have a rabid fan base.

My son has watched the entire series probably 8-10 times. He can damn near recite all of the dialogue verbatim. I told him I will sit with him over Christmas break and watch it with him. It's actually one of the best cartoons out there IMHO.....instant cult classic!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

2019 Ranks:

1. GHOST - This is cool and a different look for a BHz
  2. Elves 1 & 2 - Its hard to make a 3x3 MiniBrickhead. These look okay, better than Rocket
  3. Puppy - I dunno, the ears are cool, but the sides are almost a replica of the Valentines Bee
  4. Reindeer - This could have been a 3x3 model, just think of how that would have looked...so this isnt too bad. the Antlers could be more complex, easy to upgrade to Rudolph
  5. Chick - Like the Turkey, the Chick is a lame excuse. Such an easy build! no hair features minus the ruffles on the chest, thats kind of cool
Edited by CosmicSpeed

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered some Minnies BHz in November on amazon.it for 5,82€ each.

Today I received the following message:

Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that at the moment we are not able to satisfy your order regarding the article:        "BrickHeadz Buildings ,, 41625"   http://www.amazon.it/dp/B07C8F2YXP One of our points of attention is to offer the customer the widest possible selection, and for this reason we keep most of the items in our catalog in stock, but despite our efforts, the stock of some products can run out. The supplier has informed us that we will not be able to obtain the title you ordered in the near future, and for this reason we have no way of accurately communicating a date when it will be available again. We therefore had to cancel this item from your order number xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx and confirm that your cost has not been charged.

They are done for good. 

All that message meant is that they don't have supply of the Minnie BHz. It would be nice to see some LM2 BHz released along with rounding out some of the Disney Princesses for my girls. I think as a theme in general, it will be one that just sticks around and randomly produces short run licensed sets...like a sub-theme. As long as Lego as a license that is available, I can see them using it for a BHz model to increase the main theme portfolio. They really are just XXL Minifigures

• Like 2

Suspect the new sets will only be sold via Lego sah and very limited retail, can not see retailers wanting to have these gathering dust on their shelves.

Personally think Lego sah will bring back the sets with the most added to wish list clicks or if we get lucky and they finally understand how to create demand for a theme a newer version set of the better sellers, but who am I to stop them from doing the inevitable and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Edited by grabbitfast