Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

7 hours ago, tacsniper said:

So what will be the smart move for this theme? Dump this xmas before the new ones come into market or hold?

Just sold my last JW set the other day. My theory is that the new sets won't totally kill the older ones, but the likelihood of another T-Rex/Pteradon etc is high, so some of the sets will take a bigger dip than others. IR/RE should be fine, but i didn't want to take any risks.

My guess is most people want the Dino's from these sets and not so much the buildings/vehicles. Minifigs sure aren't amazing, and i bet we'll see all of them in the new sets. So if said same Dino's are in the new sets...

16 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Just sold my last JW set the other day. My theory is that the new sets won't totally kill the older ones, but the likelihood of another T-Rex/Pteradon etc is high, so some of the sets will take a bigger dip than others. IR/RE should be fine, but i didn't want to take any risks.

My guess is most people want the Dino's from these sets and not so much the buildings/vehicles. Minifigs sure aren't amazing, and i bet we'll see all of them in the new sets. So if said same Dino's are in the new sets...

Good call... I think I will dump everything this Christmas, maybe just hold a couple IR and RE.

On 8/25/2017 at 1:31 AM, tacsniper said:

So what will be the smart move for this theme? Dump this xmas before the new ones come into market or hold?

I'm dumping all but 2 complete sets of the originals and going to hold them until after the trilogy is complete.  It looks like this theme could have 15 sets by the end of the triology, so I want to keep a collection of MIB versions of every set (and polybag) for the long term.

• 1 month later...

More info about the 2018 set range for French speakers (hoth bricks). Seems they are rehashes of the smaller 2015 sets.

#75926 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un véhicule bleu et gris, un ptéranodon, au moins une minifig. Prix public potentiel : 24.99 €

#75927 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un set similaire à la référence 75920 Raptor Escape, avec ce qui semble être un enclos entouré de murs et une plateforme en hauteur. Au moins un velociprator et deux minifigs. Prix public potentiel : 39.99 €

#75928 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un set avec un hélicoptère pour capturer une créature volante. Un autre véhicule, sans doute un quad. Pas d'infos précises sur le type de créature ou le nombre de minifigs fournies. Prix public potentiel : 59.99 €

#75929 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Le set le plus cher de la gamme avec un camion de transport similaire à celui vu dans le set 75917 Raptor Rampage, une gyrosphère, une tour avec un grappin et un T-Rex. Pas d'infos sur le nombre de minifigs fournies (4 a priori). Prix public potentiel : 79.99  €

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Val-E said:

More info about the 2018 set range for French speakers (hoth bricks). Seems they are rehashes of the smaller 2015 sets.

#75926 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un véhicule bleu et gris, un ptéranodon, au moins une minifig. Prix public potentiel : 24.99 €

A blue and gray vehicle, a pteranodon, at least one minifig. Potential audience price: 24.99 €

#75927 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un set similaire à la référence 75920 Raptor Escape, avec ce qui semble être un enclos entouré de murs et une plateforme en hauteur. Au moins un velociprator et deux minifigs. Prix public potentiel : 39.99 €

A set similar to 75920 Raptor Escape, with what appears to be a walled enclosure and a high platform. At least one velociprator and two minifigs. Potential audience price: 39.99 €

#75928 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Un set avec un hélicoptère pour capturer une créature volante. Un autre véhicule, sans doute un quad. Pas d'infos précises sur le type de créature ou le nombre de minifigs fournies. Prix public potentiel : 59.99 €

A set with a helicopter to capture a flying creature. Another vehicle, probably a quad. No specific info on the type of creature or the number of minifigs provided. Potential audience price: 59.99 €

#75929 LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Le set le plus cher de la gamme avec un camion de transport similaire à celui vu dans le set 75917 Raptor Rampage, une gyrosphère, une tour avec un grappin et un T-Rex. Pas d'infos sur le nombre de minifigs fournies (4 a priori). Prix public potentiel : 79.99  €

The most expensive set of the range with a transport truck similar to that seen in the set 75917 Raptor Rampage, a gyrosphere, a tower with a grapple and a T-Rex. No information on the number of minifigs provided (4 a priori). Potential audience price: 79.99 €

I don't speak French, but Google does!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Brick Show made a video describing the sets in more detail:

'Nother Jeep Set, Pteranodon and two figures, one of whom is Chris Pratt.

We get another cage set, two figures, one of whom is Wu, and apparently including a Stygimoloch (Brickshow identifies it as Pachycephalosaurus, which is technically correct, but the ones in this film are being called Stygimoloch)

There's a decent sized helicopter set, includes a Raptor and Chris Pratt with a crossbow, as well as two other blokes.

Second largest set is a truck, a gyrosphere and a launching station for the gyrosphere. Apparently includes Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, as well as another guy. According to the Brickshow the dinosaur in it is a Carnotaurus, though they do not identify it as such.

The Largest set is a mansion facade, six minifigs apparently, one raptor and one big mutant raptor.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, Codes said:

After seeing the trailer, I'm hopeful we'll see a Carnotaurus.  Would be easy enough for LEGO to modify the Dilophosaurus mold.  Less likely, but I wonder if they try an Ankylosaurus.  Really hoping for some new dinosaurs.

I was right!  A Carnotaurus!  Awesome.  Although, I was wrong in thinking they would use the Dilophosaurus mold.

Edited by Codes