Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

no polybag yet, guy told me a little bit later it should release. they don't even have it in the stock room. as of the release today at walmart. none of the jurassic world sets were out on the shelves, got a few confused disgruntled employees that searched the back. one walmart I was able to buy 75932 but limit 1 since they had 3 SETS per store on shipment. one walmart had no shipments of the set to release on the shelf at all.

no polybag yet, guy told me a little bit later it should release. they don't even have it in the stock room. as of the release today at walmart. none of the jurassic world sets were out on the shelves, got a few confused disgruntled employees that searched the back. one walmart I was able to buy 75932 but limit 1 since they had 3 SETS per store on shipment. one walmart had no shipments of the set to release on the shelf at all.
Limit of 1 in WMT?, never happened b4...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, purplepigeontoes said:

checked a few more walmarts today when they finally put the sets out and theory is true, only 3 of each of the exclusive sets (75931 and 75932) were stocked. no more further stock in back. 

Guess the key is to not buy from Walmart?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, glucapg said:

thinking about the short life of 75920, which are the sets to pickup early?

I doubt lightning will strike twice. These sets will all be easy to find for another year and a half. Nothing has even gone to backorder at SAH yet.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:19 AM, tacsniper said:

Its available on LEGO Shop at Home and why is this not on Amazon yet? Somebody is not QFing fast enough.

The Lego Jurassic World Set 75932 Will only be sold by 3rd party Sellers on Amazon, since its a Walmart and Lego Exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...