Amazon Prime Day 2017 - July 11

Alpinemaps

2 minutes ago, DadsAFOL said:

Many sets show "Prime Members save an additional 10%" on the search results, but that discount isn't showing in cart.

Not sure if its supposed to stack with:

This Prime Day, get 20% back* on thousands of items, like electronics, outdoor recreation, home, toys and more and 15% back** on select Samsung TVs and audio items when you pay in full with your Amazon Prime Store Card.
Please note: Only the amount charged to your Amazon Prime Store Card on eligible items will receive the percent back. The amount paid using other payment types including gift cards and rewards points, will not qualify for the bonus.

Hope they don't DQ some of the orders if my normal CC was used vs the Prime Card.

9 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Last time Amazon had a snafu like this  - UCS tie fighter - they cancelled most orders. 

Big hope I am holding out on is Amazon doesn't want any bad press for issues with prime day and starting with thousands of cancelled orders won't look good but we shall see. 

2 minutes ago, faqawi said:

Excited about the deals i got but sad I didn't get the death star

There will be trades coming if they ship. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Big hope I am holding out on is Amazon doesn't want any bad press for issues with prime day and starting with thousands of cancelled orders won't look good but we shall see. 

There will be trades coming if they ship. 

DS forevas, never gonna get rid of mine

• Like 1

prime members ave an additional 10% off plus one more promotion - prime members save an additional 10% off??????

is this an additional 10% cash back with your prime card and another 10% cash back

or

just one 10% cash back...... ...confusing

the price is normal in the cart so im assuming i wont know until i see the cash back?