Nexo Knights 2018

Val-E

3 minutes ago, Ayleux said:

I noticed there have been no Nexo Knights in the recent catalogs. I wonder why they're continuing if they won't even promote their most recent releases.

Let´s see if and how many actually make it into shops. It could well be like the last set of Agents or Bionicle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Haay said:

It's official ! Nexo Knights is FINISHED ! https://brickset.com/article/33959/the-end-of-nexo-knights

Winter 2018 sets are the last Nexo sets. There won't be any follow up sets. No Summer 2018 sets anymore.

So do you think that the latest wave (green-like boxes) or the one before that (violet/purple like coloured boxes) could be sought after in a year or two or is it just a scrap & waste like Chima?

20 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

So do you think that the latest wave (green-like boxes) or the one before that (violet/purple like coloured boxes) could be sought after in a year or two or is it just a scrap & waste like Chima?

You would literally need to buy every set to be sure of finding a winner. In my opinion, there are easier ways of making money but then again Bionicle 2016 wave shows that even turds can shine if they are rare enough.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Haay said:

The only Nexo Knights I ever bought (at 50% off) were a couple of The Fortrex sets, and one Merlok's Libary 2.0 (I got it basically for free after selling a free promo that came with it) which combines with The Fortrex. Will try to bundle them and see if that sells. 

I got pretty much the same idea - when the Library was on sale I got a couple (2) . but now Im not so sure I want to buy the Castle to bundle them together