Help identifying pieces and sets

ArikaD

Question

i purchased a mixed Lego lot several months ago. Gradually we've been sorting it out and letting our kids build the sets as we identify what we have. We've been using a combination of large distinct pieces and minifigs to determine what's here, but we are at a point where there aren't many distinct pieces left and/or the minifigs we have appear in numerous sets. If anyone has any insight into what sets these pieces/minifigs might come from it'd be greatly appreciated. For reference, most of the sets we've built from the lot thus far have been 2011-2013 DC, Marvel, Star Wars, and Ninjago sets. TIA

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

8 answers to this question

The Count Dooku and the Yoda are Clone Wars cartoon versions.  Dooku could either be from 7752 Solar Sailer or 9515 Malevolence. He's missing his hair piece.  The Yoda also being a clone wars version (I assume he does not have hair on the back of his head?) either means he's from 7964 Republic Frigate or 8018 Armored Assault Tank or they're both from 852555 Magnet Set CW Yoda 2009.  Given the lack of other figures from those sets, I'm guessing the magnets.  The Hoth Rebel Trooper looks like he's just from Hoth Trooper Battle Pack 8083.  The grey imperial looks like General Veers from AT-AT 8129. The snowtrooper could very well go with that set, too.  The calamari on the right is Nahdar Vebb from General Grievous starfighter 8095. The other calamari looks like a calamari head on a rebel hoth trooper body (see battle pack above).  The Leia (and the Ackbar head) I'm going to guess are from 852843 Magnet Set, since that version of Leia seems to appear in large sets that would be a little hard to mistake, like 10188 Death Star, 10198 Tantive IV, and 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Will 4 said:

The first set looks to be 7593 from toy story which includes the larger piece in the middle. you have a ninjago spinner thing.

Tough to say with the minifigs although I would imagine darth maul is from a sith infiltrator

And the second picture partial assembly with the control panel is also part of 7593 Buzz's Star Command Spaceship, which might be what Will 4 was saying in his response.

Oh! For the win: 31001 Mini skyflyers is the white wedge plates with trans dark blue tiles!

Edited by hockeyweasel
  • Like 1

Thank you all! This gives me a great place to start. I only knew Leia and Yoda and was totally overwhelmed by the bricklink Star Wars minifig index. 

7 hours ago, hockeyweasel said:

The Count Dooku and the Yoda are Clone Wars cartoon versions.  Dooku could either be from 7752 Solar Sailer or 9515 Malevolence. He's missing his hair piece.  The Yoda also being a clone wars version (I assume he does not have hair on the back of his head?) either means he's from 7964 Republic Frigate or 8018 Armored Assault Tank or they're both from 852555 Magnet Set CW Yoda 2009.  Given the lack of other figures from those sets, I'm guessing the magnets.  The Hoth Rebel Trooper looks like he's just from Hoth Trooper Battle Pack 8083.  The grey imperial looks like General Veers from AT-AT 8129. The snowtrooper could very well go with that set, too.  The calamari on the right is Nahdar Vebb from General Grievous starfighter 8095. The other calamari looks like a calamari head on a rebel hoth trooper body (see battle pack above).  The Leia (and the Ackbar head) I'm going to guess are from 852843 Magnet Set, since that version of Leia seems to appear in large sets that would be a little hard to mistake, like 10188 Death Star, 10198 Tantive IV, and 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon.

Yoda has grey hair on the back of his head. I somehow hadn't noticed it until your post prompted me to look.