City 2018

Alpinemaps

I think Lego have missed a real trick here with the Hospital. They've brought out a hospital that's the same size or smaller than any of their fire stations or police stations, but hospitals are much bigger beasts than either of those, so this looks a bit limp.

They could have gone for a modular hospital option. What they have here, could be the starter point, then bring out a separate X-ray department, Orthopedic department, Emergency department, etc. which could all have been tacked on to the original structure.

Even the Friends hospital looks better than this thing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

What they have here, could be the starter point, then bring out a separate X-ray department, Orthopedic department, Emergency department, etc. which could all have been tacked on to the original structure.

Sounds like too smart thinking for a large corp but I think this is a great idea for many city sets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, brickolodon said:

this one reminds me old USSR experimental ZIL-E167 (E for experimental)vehicle from 1962...cool

https://topwar.ru/134495-opytnyy-vezdehod-zil-e167.html

Yes Megafauna is back to Walmart...but no sale prices anymore. I like this mammoth and smilodon figures, We will see lots of dioramas with cavemen - 10000 BC. I am tired of polar bears (time to do some muskox or caribou) for sure. love new piece in this arctic theme _ red russian hat as well.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=4171_4186_1044000&query=lego+arctic#searchProductResult

Edited by brickolodon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...