City 2018

The biggest down fall in the hospital set... TLG did not include this little guy! Like how do you not have him in the set walking out of the hospital?

Image result for lego cmf clumsy guy

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I think Lego have missed a real trick here with the Hospital. They've brought out a hospital that's the same size or smaller than any of their fire stations or police stations, but hospitals are much bigger beasts than either of those, so this looks a bit limp.

They could have gone for a modular hospital option. What they have here, could be the starter point, then bring out a separate X-ray department, Orthopedic department, Emergency department, etc. which could all have been tacked on to the original structure.

Even the Friends hospital looks better than this thing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

What they have here, could be the starter point, then bring out a separate X-ray department, Orthopedic department, Emergency department, etc. which could all have been tacked on to the original structure.

Sounds like too smart thinking for a large corp but I think this is a great idea for many city sets.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, brickolodon said:

this one reminds me old USSR experimental ZIL-E167 (E for experimental)vehicle from 1962...cool

https://topwar.ru/134495-opytnyy-vezdehod-zil-e167.html

Yes Megafauna is back to Walmart...but no sale prices anymore. I like this mammoth and smilodon figures, We will see lots of dioramas with cavemen - 10000 BC. I am tired of polar bears (time to do some muskox or caribou) for sure. love new piece in this arctic theme _ red russian hat as well.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=4171_4186_1044000&query=lego+arctic#searchProductResult

Edited by brickolodon

City Gold Mine - has anybody noticed, that we have mining sets 60184, 60185, 60186 and 60188 . while 60187 in the middle is missing and also 4 sets per therme does not look complete?