VaderFan2187

70615 Fire Mech  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to get this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Just now, Alpinemaps said:

It's a mech.  I love mechs.  I'll be getting this one.

I love mechs too, but the knee joint is stationary which really hurts poseability ? I don't see the point of an almost-stationary mech, honestly. A knee joint would've made this set so much better.

The price is fantastic though.

4 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I love mechs too, but the knee joint is stationary which really hurts poseability 1f61f.png I don't see the point of an almost-stationary mech, honestly. A knee joint would've made this set so much better.

The price is fantastic though.

Should have been included, but pretty easy to mod.

• 2 years later...

this set totally sucks as an investment.  what a dud.  still in stock from amzon.com  less than msrp despite retiring at the end of 2018.  i got a few at 50% off but that's  basically break even to zero or even lose a little on shipping ignoring opportunity cost.   at the time i bought them i thought the set looked interesting but there was this small voice inside whispering its another exo-suit.  i should have listened.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, cladner said:

this set totally sucks as an investment.  what a dud.  still in stock from amzon.com  less than msrp despite retiring at the end of 2018.  i got a few at 50% off but that's  basically break even to zero or even lose a little on shipping ignoring opportunity cost.   at the time i bought them i thought the set looked interesting but there was this small voice inside whispering its another exo-suit.  i should have listened.

Maybe in the US, but had no problems selling these in the UK at double RRP. 

On 7/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, cladner said:

I agree. so many mechs available in 2019/2020

15 hours ago, Voltron said:

Assume your selling on amazon UK? as eBay prices is about £90 (RRP OF £60)

Well, I stand corrected. I had thought that as I originally bought this direct from Lego.com in August 2017 at £49.99, that this was UK RRP.  

4 minutes ago, Djmunch said:

Well, I stand corrected. I had thought that as I originally bought this direct from Lego.com in August 2017 at £49.99, that this was UK RRP.  

Lego did increase alot of the rrp in 2017 by £10/20, but this was mainly on the big sets worth £100+, so maybe it was originally 50 and brickset just has latest rrp?