Street Dates

Jang is right but most people I know never get frustrated over "street dates".  Some stores just don't care and want to move inventory.  

On a side note, I find unpacking and haul videos kinda boring.  Maybe I'll start uploading my grocery bags' unpacking videos.  Oh look at this nicely sealed gallon of milk with a good expiration date and oh, those ripe bananas are so green. 

These videos are also kind of boosting even if unintentional.  I think the viewer can assume the sets were purchased or traded for anyway.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Jang is right but most people I know never get frustrated over "street dates".  Some stores just don't care and want to move inventory.  

On a side note, I find unpacking and haul videos kinda boring.  Maybe I'll start uploading my grocery bags' unpacking videos.  Oh look at this nicely sealed gallon of milk with a good expiration date and oh, those ripe bananas are so green. 

These videos are also kind of boosting even if unintentional.  I think the viewer can assume the sets were purchased or traded for anyway.  

Not as annoying of reaction videos of people watching unpacking videos :P

Btw, let me know when you have your grocery video up so I can record and post my reaction to your grocery picks :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jaisonline said:

The only people I see that get frustrated about street dates are haters on Reddit.  

I hate on street dates when I'm trying to buy something that's out on a shelf, and the register won't let me.

We don't have that problem in Australia. If it's on the shelf you can buy it. The issue we face is the Lego is often sitting out back where you can't see it. It might be in the latest catalogue but you have no idea if the store has it without finding someone that has an clue where to look in the back room. Often you will fail then the next buyer asks and gets the right person. Our big stores have worse than pathetic salespeople and their desire to sell seems non-existent at times.