USA Lego LEGO Shop at Home Gift cards online still down?

humanvege

Is this issue only affecting the US Shop@home site?  I've noticed it's been quite some time (at least more than a week for me) since their gift card system is down on the website.  Though it says we can still call to make an order and pay by gift card over the phone, I personally just hate calling and spending an hour waiting, then giving all the item numbers that I want to buy, and then all the gift cards to use, etc.  Anyone has any idea what's going on?  Are they trying to close down their online gift card system?  I just can't imagine with a business as big as Lego it takes them forever to fix whatever "issues" they are working on. 

Edited by humanvege

Hmmm....very interesting.  I place an order about once a month, or once every two months or so (usually just random stuff for self and kids, not bulk orders).  I've been able to use giftcards on all my orders the last couple of years and have never run into this issue.  I wonder if it's a sporadic thing that happens at different time intervals throughout the year..

Edited by humanvege

I was told that if you cannot use a LEGO gift card that your account is flagged for some reason. My account was flagged due to something with a return of mine from months back. CSR told me this when I mentioned I couldn't use giftcards and she removed the flag and I've been able to use LEGO gc's since.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KvHulk said:

I was told that if you cannot use a LEGO gift card that your account is flagged for some reason. My account was flagged due to something with a return of mine from months back. CSR told me this when I mentioned I couldn't use giftcards and she removed the flag and I've been able to use LEGO gc's since.

Seems everyone was auto-flagged at some point, though? Given how widespread it seems