134 piece gold
48 piece dark green
30 piece silver
53 piece sky blue
50 piece navy blue
28 piece chocolate
21 piece tan
9 piece dark tan

Base plates , Boat hull, motorcycles, bat boat, an other items not listed.

Price for it all is $900.00 

Can split up the minifigs from the collection .

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

$5 a pound is normal for bulk bricks. Sorted by color maybe you could get $10 a pound (my best guess.)

Sell the bulk colors individually to maximize profit.

Those City minifigs are worth $1-$2 each. I would use Bricklink to see what your more valuable minifigs are worth and sell them individually or in groups on eBay. Take the BL price and add 30%+ to get to the eBay price.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious how you came about your valuation of $900 USD? Just browsing any local craigslist, you could amount 3 to 4 times the quantity of bulk that you're offering for the same price. And that's before any haggling to get prices lower. Just wondering what you think you've got there that adds up to the price tag? Are there any instruction manuals that a potential buyer could use to re-create some sets and sell them off? Unless there's some hidden gold in there, I do believe you need to re-evaluate. Not trying to sound mean or untoward, just a realistic assessment after purchasing many big lots like this before. I've paid close to this much for a 90lb bulk lot before, but I knew full well that the 40+ manuals included would net me (at the bare minimum) those sets after many hours of sorting. A buyer needs to have that knowledge and somewhat certainty that what they're getting is worth the money and time.  I just don't see it with this offering. 

Edit: In one pic on closer inspection, i see a Queen Anne's just poking into the frame.... things like that, you want to advertise front and center, they might justify the price a little more to buyers! 

Edited by Zelgazra

Everyone has a personal price tag for their Lego bricks or minifigs. I choose to believe that the seller is looking for those genuine buyers who see the same value of the Lego's as him, and do not think of profiting from a cheap sale. We can always choose to skip those sale offers if the prices are not right... One has no right to judge other person's stuff and their sentimental value. Just buy it now if the price is right and the Lego's are yours. Haha.