Favorite Disney Villain

TheOrcKing

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, Stud-Flipper said:

Clayton 

Also, the best death...

Ya might say some Disney villains just ... hang ... around forever...

He is another I am little surprised no one mentioned and I would agree his demise is one of the best in anything (not just Disney cinema). Tarzan using the vines of the jungle to entangle Clayton to which the hunter then hacks away at the only lines keeping him tethered. Poetically his own savagery is what killed him. I very much enjoyed the movie growing up and would watch again for certain.

Moving along, you kind of brought up the habit almost every single Disney villain has; the cliché "bad guy falls to their death". I suppose the scene gets the job done in the least glorified PG rated manner however it can make the endings a little predictable. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 8:08 PM, TheOrcKing said:

Moving along, you kind of brought up the habit almost every single Disney villain has; the cliché "bad guy falls to their death". I suppose the scene gets the job done in the least glorified PG rated manner however it can make the endings a little predictable. Haha.

Having the villains fall down to their demise is such a cliche to keep the heros from actually killing the villains.

This is one of the reasons Ursula is the best villain.  Prince Eric intentionally rammed his sail boat to Ursula to destroy her.  Also getting stabbed by broken mast is not going to be repeated any time soon in future Disney movies :P

Now if we include Pixar, Syndrome (from the Incredibles) should take the crown.  Technically, NONE of the good guys could stop him as he had the "freeze  beam" thingy on his fingertip.  Also, he has the best death scene ever, getting sucked by a jet engine  due to CAPE :D:D:D