75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017 Guessing Game

Alpinemaps

Let's have a little fun with the forthcoming rumored *cough* UCS MF.

So, let's play a little guessing game for bragging rights.

You need to post the following:

1. Number of parts in the set
2. Date the pics of the set will be leaked (US/EDT date will be considered the date)
3. List of minifigs that will be included (be specific, e.g., Hoth Han Solo, etc - note, BB-8 is a freebie)
4. Radar dish style(s):  OT, ST, or both

Your post can only contain those 4 items.  Keep the regular talk about the set in the main thread, please.

Edit to add:  Game is open until we have answers for each of these (duh!)

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

1. Number of parts in the set: 6025

2. Date the pics of the set will be leaked (US/EDT date will be considered the date) 25th August

3. List of minifigs that will be included: Rey, Luke (old and young), BB8, Han (old and young), R2, Chewie old and young ;) Finn, C3po, Lando, Leia (young) + 2 stormtroopers.
4. Radar dish style(s):  OT, ST, or both: Both

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

So, let's play a little guessing game for bragging rights.

You need to post the following:

1. Number of parts in the set
2. Date the pics of the set will be leaked (US/EDT date will be considered the date)
3. List of minifigs that will be included (be specific, e.g., Hoth Han Solo, etc - note, BB-8 is a freebie)
4. Radar dish style(s):  OT, ST, or both

Your post can only contain those 4 items.  Keep the regular talk about the set in the main thread, please.

Edit to add:  Game is open until we have answers for each of these (duh!)

Where's the spoiler alert?! You just ruined it for me lol ?

1. 7977 (1977+6000)

2. September 1 (no leak)

3. Rey, Finn, Old Han Solo, Old Luke, Young Han Solo, Young Leia, Young Luke, Chewie, R2-D2, C-3PO (old), +5 throwaway figures (total of 15)

4. Both dishes

1) The Piece Count is the trickiest part so I added all of the pieces of every single LEGO Millennium Falcon sets except for the one in the advent calendar and I got 659+985+5195+396+1254+1329+87+94=9999 and then I did 9999-1977 to get 8022 pieces. However because Lego star wars sets didn't come out until 1999 I found out it took 22 years until they arrived in the form of Lego so I subtracted 22 from 8022 to get 8000 pieces. Coincidence? I Think Not!

2) Really don't know when it would leak but probably around August 29, 2017 at 8:11 P.M.

3) We will most likely get C3P0, R2D2, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn, BB8, Old Han Solo and a Buildable Mynock like the rumors have said. It would also be nice if we got Lando Calrissian and Bespin Luke as well since it will most likely be ESB themed this time around. Nien Nunb could also be an added Bonus if included.

4) I believe there will be a Radar dish for the OT version and the TFA Version. I also want to add that I believe that the box in the front will most likely be ESB themed since it is a more iconic theme to many people who may or may have not seen any Star Wars films and the Back of the Box will be TFA themed. Either that or the box will be some type of New Packaging that we haven't seen before in a LEGO set.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

1. 8238
 2. Aug 31st 23;55 (though they are already in the hands of some who choose to remain unnamed)
 3. old-Han & old-Chewie, Rey & Finn, Unkar Plutt (the "that's mine" guy), BB-8, 2 other unnammed droid things, some sort of big hippo-creature, 2 scavengers (town's folk?) 2 troopers.
 4. old style round dish (as from classic space) & printed rectangular new part (similar to existing one but is more bow-tie shaped)

41 minutes ago, jimmyhlee77 said:

Largest LEGO Star Wars set yes, not the largest LEGO set unless it exceeds the piece count of Taj Mahal

Tragic Banjo on Eurobricks has seen the set and mentioned my 7643 piece guess was close to the actual piece count. 

• Like 1