Harry Potter 2018

CM4Sci

13 minutes ago, LuckyDawg said:

New sets went live today and are already on backorder.

I got a couple on Target.com for Store Pickup today.  Newspaper ad says "Get the magic early - new & only at Target".  Only at Target?  Is that true?  Clever marketing?  Is the "only" referring to "getting the magic early" (i.e. maybe not at Wal-Mart early?).  Or is this truly a Target & SAH exclusive?

Target.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LuckyDawg said:

When I registered I was in the UK.  I have since moved back to the US and get my SAH items from the US store now.

The Express is not up on the US site yet. Sounds like you have been switching between locations and SAH has blown a fuse. I can see only 3 sets available right now at US shop plus Brickheadz.

4 minutes ago, Val-E said:

The Express is not up on the US site yet. Sounds like you have been switching between locations and SAH has blown a fuse. I can see only 3 sets available right now at US shop plus Brickheadz.

I see that now too.  It started off as coming soon last week, then it went to the "not available in your country", to not being listed anymore.  I guess I am just like a kid in the candy store when new sets come available.  LOL.  I just need to be patient.

23 minutes ago, LuckyDawg said:

I see that now too.  It started off as coming soon last week, then it went to the "not available in your country", to not being listed anymore.  I guess I am just like a kid in the candy store when new sets come available.  LOL.  I just need to be patient.

You won´t pay more for these sets than the current cost.

Got my pick-up order for a 75954 at my local Target.  None of the Harry Potter sets were displayed on the shelves.  The one at customer service they just brought straight from the back of the store.  The first one had the corner bashed in so I asked for another and they said they had Qty 6 on hand.  Trackers still show zero so thought the Qty available might be helpful to know.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

IMG_0814.PNG

Do you think that's all of them?  Plenty of students, but I would expect a lot more professors.  If they were only going to do 3-4 professors, these are an odd choice.  I'm hoping there's another picture coming with 12 more microfigures.