Architecture 2018

Val-E

5 hours ago, Will 4 said:

Shanghi sounds intresting Vegas not so much. Its a shame they seem so short on ideas with so many places they could do.

I'm just the opposite.  Just took the family to Vegas last month, and the kids are excited to get this set.  My 5 year old asked, "where the clown hotel was."

• 4 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy
On 29/12/2017 at 4:30 PM, Val-E said:

According to Hoth Bricks, Las Vegas set has been pulled indefinitely for political reasons (the shooting).

They still released the Brandenburg Gate where there was carnage in the WW2 Battle of Berlin. I think LEGO should show resilience and release Las Vegas regardless. Millions will still be going to Las Vegas and the Mandalay Bay Hotel is quite in your face a few minutes after you drive from the airport, you can't miss it. Even if it is released in small quantities initially and then redesigned, the first version will be as gold as the hotel itself. I'm not winding you all up, it's my 2p worth and life has to go on, right?

3 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

They still released the Brandenburg Gate where there was carnage in the WW2 Battle of Berlin. I think LEGO should show resilience and release Las Vegas regardless. Millions will still be going to Las Vegas and the Mandalay Bay Hotel is quite in your face a few minutes after you drive from the airport, you can't miss it. Even if it is released in small quantities initially and then redesigned, the first version will be as gold as the hotel itself. I'm not winding you all up, it's my 2p worth and life has to go on, right?

agreed it's absurd not to release but many americans would flip their wigs. any leaked product is going to be worth BANNNNNNK

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

Pretty much all the recent city sets are places that have had terror attacks, I guess if it happens after release they don´t do anything. 

They´ll wait 6-9 months and put it out in the summer.

not shanghai tho