Star Wars Force Friday II

Darth_Raichu

Walked into walmar t at 8:00 this morning, no tlj sets except the scout and the small resistance one. So I went over to the mall. Bought a plush porg from Disney store and got the free posters. Then I went to stand in line for the Lego store to open. Was the first to grab BB-8. I got a stormtrooper, poster, cavemen and some other polybags that has how to form letters. I took that to the car, came back, got the small resistance ship, a couple fo battle packs, and all the promos again. Then I went to tru, and picked up the city advent calendar to get the r3 and also got 2 posters.

• Like 2

I'm going to get all 3. If anyone sells the new MF years down the line, the posters could add value as a (rare) supplement. 

Could be waiting a long while for something that doesn't add any premium to the set. In my experience these things are best quick flipped when they are on people's mind.

For example, I remember when I immediately sold the Hoth poster that came with the slug set for £30. Doubt if I would get even £10 now.
  • Like 1

It seems like since the LEGO Shop at Home moved from MS to IL their LEGO Shop at Home site has really gone down the drain with inventory and service as well.

Almost everything is now backorder or soldout and the promos are gone as well. Your only option and this is if you have one is to visit the local TLG B/M store.

On another note Amazon and other retailers have discounted some sets the same as LEGO Shop at Home.

7 minutes ago, BrickSamurai said:

It seems like since the LEGO Shop at Home moved from MS to IL their LEGO Shop at Home site has really gone down the drain with inventory and service as well.

Almost everything is now backorder or soldout and the promos are gone as well. Your only option and this is if you have one is to visit the local TLG B/M store.

On another note Amazon and other retailers have discounted some sets the same as LEGO Shop at Home.

Maybe. But their website has always sucked and it's been a fairly regular occurrence for them to backorder or TOOS during double VIP events in the past.

38 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Silly question - what is different about the Scarif trooper in the polybag being handed out at the Lego store this weekend?  How does it differ to the Scarif troopers from the Rogue One sets?

The body piece is different and has blue color around the shoulders, and it comes with a black kilt.  Other than that it's the same as the other 2 variants that have already been made.

The body piece is different and has blue color around the shoulders, and it comes with a black kilt.  Other than that it's the same as the other 2 variants that have already been made.

Thanks!

Went against my better judgement and got a Chewbacca buildable fig and the resistance shuttle so I could get it. The store also gave me a caveman set so BONUS!

Has anyone had any luck buying the R3-M2 by itself from Toys R Us? Now my Scarif trooper poly seems lonely

25 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Thanks!

Went against my better judgement and got a Chewbacca buildable fig and the resistance shuttle so I could get it. The store also gave me a caveman set so BONUS!

Has anyone had any luck buying the R3-M2 by itself from Toys R Us? Now my Scarif trooper poly seems lonely

Yes my toys r us allowed me to

Well, looks like I'm done with FFII. Final rundown of online and in-store purchases and promos:

1x AOH @ 20% off (in-store)
2x Luke's Landspeeder @ 20% off
2x Desert Skiff Escape @ 20% off
1x Y-Wing @ 20% off

Bonus items:

3x  Scarif Stormtrooper polybags
1x Admiral Yularen polybag
1x Day-1 MF poster
1x Day-2 MF poster
2x Day-3 MF poster
3x Travel Companion sets
2x MF 75192 brochures

...plus of course the double VIP points.

I emailed Lego Customer Service and they made the changes. Since the posters have a product number, you may want to contact them if not listed on your order.

I called they don't have any and my order doesn't reflect it.

Swinging by the lego store in a few if they don't have any day 1 or 2 and anyone has any extras let me know please!