TRU Bricktober Sets 2017

BP

All of them are awesome except the City one. The recoloured CMF ones are a surprise, I love them!

Apparently the Batman one is available online for $15 but it's EU only or something, can't ship to USA. I don't want to buy anything at TRU... so.. idk how I'm gonna get these :(

• Like 2

any purchasing requirement?

Always a purchase required during their week. Then you can buy any left overs for $20 the following week.
Or you can buy them from me.
All of them are awesome except the City one. The recoloured CMF ones are a surprise, I love them!
Apparently the Batman one is available online for $15 but it's EU only or something, can't ship to USA. I don't want to buy anything at TRU... so.. idk how I'm gonna get these

I'll sell you one for $20
You'll save the money on tax =)
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Apparently the Batman one is available online for $15 but it's EU only or something, can't ship to USA. I don't want to buy anything at TRU... so.. idk how I'm gonna get these :(

I did not even notice the recoloured CMF. I just thought, "oh come on, why not something new or something else?!" Lol. That makes it better.

8 minutes ago, Halfrig said:

Are these available is the USA?  Not finding on their website. Thanks

Will be in October. Gift with purchase, one each week. May be able to buy individually (if you're lucky) for $20 each (probably less than that on ebay, actually). If you can get them on clearance, that's even more lucky. I just suck it up and try to buy non-marked up TRU exclusives or other hard to gets during October.

Edited by minicoopers11

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, SageFly said:

I was hoping they wouldn't show up again... I've got 100 or so that I need to move and this is just going to make it harder.

Yeah, it was actually kind of surprising, especially given that the LEGO store ran out and was subbing Yularen. On the other hand, they still dig out revans every once in a while.