TRU Bricktober Sets 2017

BP

6 minutes ago, thedingman5 said:

WTF is that?  Kudos to you, but what the f--- kind of inventory management / leakage / breakage is going on with TLG these days?  That's mind-boggling and a terrible indictment of their controls over distribution.  Thanks for sharing; eye-opening to be sure.

I tried to find a good .gif for "selling out the back door", but most of the hits returned were of Farrah Abraham.  Not the back door I was looking for...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Does anyone know the 6 digit codes for each of these? Would help a lot for those who wanna go in and buy one. One single one. Not all of them!

Don’t worry. Even though the Batman set will be popular, these things will be at every TRU for at least a year.

Another reason TRU is going down the tubes. There’s a shelf full of last year’s (at full price) at all my TRUs.

Looks like last Sunday Bricktober event is a make-n-take BB-8. And LEGO coupons given out at every event (if I read correctly). Made a reservation for every event just in case. 

A calendar would have been nice, TRU....like last year?! Gotta say I appreciate the lower price point, though.

Edited by minicoopers11

1 minute ago, minicoopers11 said:

Looks like last Sunday Bricktober event is a make-n-take BB-8. And LEGO coupons given out at every event (if I read correctly). Made a reservation for every event just in case. 

A calendar would have been nice, TRU....like last year?!

agreed. and I like how they waited till the 3rd to send the email out.

Top notch TRU.....top notch......

Edited by pstebbing
  • Like 1

ea0f5f03f22b23072bb11a7038d0daac.jpgbuild events
Only BB8 is take home and in a Saturday, but other little freebies on Sundays.
First Sunday also gets a limited coupon. I imagine Ninjago sets. I imagine the current 20% off sale will end by then.
But who knows?!

are any of the Ninjago figures new or unique?

They all look new and unique to me.

34 minutes ago, donbee said:

ea0f5f03f22b23072bb11a7038d0daac.jpgbuild events
Only BB8 is take home and in a Saturday, but other little freebies on Sundays.
First Sunday also gets a limited coupon. I imagine Ninjago sets. I imagine the current 20% off sale will end by then.
But who knows?!

They all look new and unique to me.

The event details on the reservation website interestingly mention coupons for the last 3 events, but not the first.