TRU Bricktober Sets 2017

BP

Anyone doing anything with the Batman minifig sets? Currently in the UK they're going for around £27-29 posted I think. I've got several at the moment but not sure whether to hang on a week or so and see what supply is like or try a bulk listing and hope someone from China or somewhere wants to buy several in one lot which should still get a decent price but will also save on individual postage (Ebay GSP)...........

Anyone doing anything with the Batman minifig sets? Currently in the UK they're going for around £27-29 posted I think. I've got several at the moment but not sure whether to hang on a week or so and see what supply is like or try a bulk listing and hope someone from China or somewhere wants to buy several in one lot which should still get a decent price but will also save on individual postage (Ebay GSP)...........

I sold 18 of them here in USA on ebay for 33-35 shipped. About half were gsp buyers. They've come down a little but still holding their price surprisingly well. If you want to sell I'd try to get ahead of the rest of supply.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, andyposterfan said:

You guys in the US have it good, you get the bricktober sets for free with minimum purchase.

in the UK you have to buy them outright for £15.

I would rather buy multiples of Batman at US$20 (the outright price here). My TRU didn't allow it.

3 hours ago, Pebble&Park said:

It's a better deal if the sets aren't marked up anymore ;-)

I've been surprised this year...plenty of non-marked up sets that I wanted with further discounts on top of that (anywhere from 20%-40%).

Does anyone need any of the batman sets? I can pick up say 3 or 4 if anyone wants to buy a group of them to make it worthwhile.

Happy to do it for cost plus extra to cover time the round trip to get to the store and back and the package up / postage.

Probably makes more sense for those in the UK like me. Also makes sense to grab 3 or 4 to make worthwhile?

(Not sure whether I'll get praise for trying to help or a backlash!)

Anyway, send me a PM if interested

• Like 1