75188 - Resistance Bomber

27 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Chatted with LEGO and was told only difference was head. Supposedly they are sending me the correct head but that’s it. Didn’t I  see the helmet was different also?    

I believe the helmet is different also. I would be surprised if they send you the correct head, it's supposedly been out of stock.....supposedly

2 hours ago, odysea11 said:

I believe the helmet is different also. I would be surprised if they send you the correct head, it's supposedly been out of stock.....supposedly

Yeah we will see!   I tried back for the helmet but was told out of stock for now try back later. Order status on head says waiting on on new stock. Who knows

• Like 1

WELL it too a little discussion over email but it looks like LEGO is going to send me Mr Dallow. They were trying to tell me they removed him from the set to make the set better, but then I corrected them and referenced the article where they actually added him to the set to make the set better. I wouldn't want to resell him, I'm looking forward to the figure and I'm appreciative of LEGO for making my set complete.