75188 - Resistance Bomber

HandyHand

27 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Chatted with LEGO and was told only difference was head. Supposedly they are sending me the correct head but that’s it. Didn’t I  see the helmet was different also?    

I believe the helmet is different also. I would be surprised if they send you the correct head, it's supposedly been out of stock.....supposedly

2 hours ago, odysea11 said:

I believe the helmet is different also. I would be surprised if they send you the correct head, it's supposedly been out of stock.....supposedly

Yeah we will see!   I tried back for the helmet but was told out of stock for now try back later. Order status on head says waiting on on new stock. Who knows

• Like 1

WELL it too a little discussion over email but it looks like LEGO is going to send me Mr Dallow. They were trying to tell me they removed him from the set to make the set better, but then I corrected them and referenced the article where they actually added him to the set to make the set better. I wouldn't want to resell him, I'm looking forward to the figure and I'm appreciative of LEGO for making my set complete.

I would not worry. The set probably comes back in an updated version. Yesterday on SAH EU you could backorder it with 30% discount and expected delivery date in April.

I noted also 75190 showed backorder and will ship in April. Too bad did not make a screenshot.

So a new production run will be there...

Guest TabbyBoy
40 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

According to CS yesterday....I know I know....They are going to change the box art for the next run in April, but they are using up all of the old boxes first.

Hmmm... I think I'll pass as it'll be a race to the bottom now that the cat is out of the bag in most forums. I can't risk being stuck with a Star Wars set.

Has anyone started popping seals on recently acquired copies? If so, have you had any luck? Any specific seal codes that seem to contain the updated figure? I purchased five of these online from Target this past December when they were $55ish and am tempted to pop them open to check. It would be nice to know if any particular codes have the fig. By the lack of replies referencing this idea it means the figure is indeed rare or nobody has bothered to check their recently acquired copies. The risk of course is ending up with a bunch of open copies with the old figure. 

31 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Has anyone started popping seals on recently acquired copies? If so, have you had any luck? Any specific seal codes that seem to contain the updated figure? I purchased five of these online from Target this past December when they were $55ish and am tempted to pop them open to check. It would be nice to know if any particular codes have the fig. By the lack of replies referencing this idea it means the figure is indeed rare or nobody has bothered to check their recently acquired copies. The risk of course is ending up with a bunch of open copies with the old figure. 

The new fig only comes in the new box with the fig printed on the front. 

10 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

Is there a screen shot of the new box front confirming this? I've only seen the picture from the brickset forum link several posts up showing the change on the back of the box with the figures seated in the cockpit. Is the new figure shown on the front in the standard "lineup" with the other figures included? Has anyone physically seen this?

Not true from what I've heard....but it is just hearsay.....supposedly they are putting the fig in the sets now with the old box art, and they will change the box art for the April run....as I said...just hearsay....I am tempted to crack the one I just received from LEGO Shop at Home to test this theory....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

7 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

Not true from what I've heard....but it is just hearsay.....supposedly they are putting the fig in the sets now with the old box art, and they will change the box art for the April run....as I said...just hearsay....I am tempted to crack the one I just received from LEGO Shop at Home to test this theory....

I was skeptical too. LEGO CSR told me in chat that the new fig comes in the box with the new front cover box art and is the only one now shipping from SAH. I personally wouldn’t risk opening any of the old boxes to see if the new fig is in there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

6 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

That's my understanding as well, which is why I'm curious if anyone has opened any they just recently acquired with recent seal codes. Of the five I received from Target in December four are 28R7 and one is 39R7. I'm tempted to open the 39R7 to check.

That's my understanding as well, which is why I'm curious if anyone has opened any they just recently acquired with recent seal codes. Of the five I received from Target in December four are 28R7 and one is 39R7. I'm tempted to open the 39R7 to check.
The one I just ordered is 41R7....I'm tempted....