75188 - Resistance Bomber

HandyHand

Guest TabbyBoy
15 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

But why?

The likely release of Finch in another set (or even polybag) will rapidly put the value of this set back to well under RRP. Sellers could also have to deal with returns after dodgy buyer remove Finch.

33 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

The likely release of Finch in another set (or even polybag) will rapidly put the value of this set back to well under RRP. Sellers could also have to deal with returns after dodgy buyer remove Finch.

But what does any of this have to do with the OP about January 25th and in warehouse at shop at home and what does that mean??? 

10 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

But what does any of this have to do with the OP about January 25th and in warehouse at shop at home and what does that mean??? 

8713a478429a1e7bb3f64b37b381c9820de63678

The boy is saying his backorder is fulfilled so it´s likely there will be more of the new minifigs on the market in a week or so.

9 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

LEGO insists that’s not happening but who really knows lol

Not exactly, scroll up and there was a reply to one punter about there maybe being a poly or set featuring Finch in the future. Nobody really knows what will happen but right now seems the safe time to sell.

9 hours ago, Villager Chris said:

January 25th orders now in Warehouse at SAH. 

Thanks @Villager Chris - mines showing that too;

• Plan A is to sell minifigure ASAP and part out the set for my Bricklink store
  • Plan B is realising that it's old stock, being disappointed, and eventually deciding to keep it for my collection
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobot said:

• Plan B is realising that it's old stock, being disappointed, and eventually deciding to keep it for my collection

Can you let me know the outcome? I'm expecting Friday delivery. I only know of 3 people that ordered one. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:54 PM, Lobot said:

@VillagerChris - Rats, old version of the set just arrived, Plan B it is then!

• Like 1

Received mine this morning too - regular old box. Sorry I sealed up again before looking at the codes.

Spoke to CS - there is a "high probability" that Finch is inside ,but no guarantee.

They have no info on a box art change, but I am sending this one back for a replacement to see if I get lucky next time. They said that they had VERY few left.

• 1 year later...
On 5/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, cardensb said:

Who is still paying $70 for one rebel pilot figure?  What is the fascination with him?

Second run has a rare face and helmet. Apparently people pay easy 50 euro for it.

If you complained to Lego on your first run 75188, they shipped you the face and helmet for free. 

Add a body from cheap set 75195 and you have a Finch Dallow without opening a 75188.

Pretty sure I made most profit on a 75195 and a call to Lego :)